1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What Is The Best Software To Edit Html?

Discussion in 'HTML & Website Design' started by OaldDesign, Feb 1, 2013.

1. deathshadow

deathshadow Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    NO, as Gary said he wants you to start out doing things PROPERLY, and quite often the EASIER way; that steaming pile of idiotic manure known as Dreamweaver will do NOTHING to your skills apart from lowering your IQ -- as quite LITERALLY people are DUMBER for having use it!

Most all of the CRAP it saddles you with or does for you falls into some easy categories: Decade and a half out of date trash, Javascript to do CSS' job, presentational markup, and a complete disregard for accessibility... unless of course you ONLY use the code view in which case congratulations, you've wasted a ton of money on a LESS FUNCTIONAL version of your typical notepad replacement.

Though I'm a bit shocked to hear about an educator taking that approach; most of them aren't qualified to open their yap on the subjects they're allegedly qualified to teach, PARTICULARLY when it comes to anything IT related. (But again, in an industry where 3 years is obsolete and 5 years is the scrap heap, what good is a four year program?)
    SEMrush
    Sounds like you got lucky and found a good teacher -- PAY ATTENTION. IF you think something like DW is making your life 'easier', you've failed to grasp most of the basic concepts of proper development like semantic markup, separation of presentation from content, and proper testing of code.

deathshadow, Mar 8, 2013 IP
    SEMrush
  2. Mohammad Asif Ali Zaman

Mohammad Asif Ali Zaman Member

Best Answers:
    I think you must go with Adobe Dreamweaver .It is the best tool for web development .You can like it .:confused:

Mohammad Asif Ali Zaman, Mar 11, 2013 IP
  3. Hashim Lababdeh

Hashim Lababdeh Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    u write the code in u'r hand or ready ?

if u write in u'r hand can used Rapid PHP 2010 coz it is amazing program .

Hashim Lababdeh, Mar 11, 2013 IP
  4. christopherk.

christopherk. Peon

Best Answers:
    I use Note++.

christopherk., Apr 1, 2013 IP
  5. pxgfx

pxgfx Active Member

Best Answers:
    I've done my own research about this few days weeks ago, and few of the bests that I found, which are at the same time freewares for Windows people, are Sublime Text 2 and Notepad++. They also have great plugin companions. If you're on a mac, then most definitely it'll be Coda!

Last edited: Apr 1, 2013
    pxgfx, Apr 1, 2013 IP