1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What is the best software for article spinning?

Discussion in 'Copywriting' started by c4cyber, Jul 25, 2010.

hi guys!
    i need to spin 100 aritcles from an original article.
    i tried spin profit but it generates only 50 versions/rewrite of the original article.
    can anyone recommend a better software?

c4cyber, Jul 25, 2010 IP
  2. jezzz

jezzz Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I used some article spinning softwares! but after spinning the article the purpose of the particular article changes to no where and becomes so hard to understand! I prefer to do manual article spinning yourself

jezzz, Jul 25, 2010 IP
  3. contentboss

contentboss Peon

Best Answers:
    er... try contentboss!

Or pm me the article, and I'll use contentboss to put it into jetspinner format for you, then you can spin it as many times you like, free.

contentboss, Jul 26, 2010 IP
  4. rob485

rob485 Peon

Best Answers:
    Software spinners are useless to me. They may make our work faster but
    the results will just be a junk. So I don't recommend any because I believe
    human brain should be always used in cases like this. Good luck though! :)

rob485, Jul 26, 2010 IP
  5. peejaydee

peejaydee Peon

Best Answers:
    Much as Rob has said, I wouldn't recommend using a software spinner at all. The results will be sub-standard, especially if you're looking for so many versions.
    Not what you need to hear I know, but sadly the truth.

peejaydee, Jul 26, 2010 IP
  6. pradiprg

pradiprg Active Member

Best Answers:
    It is always better to do it manually without depending upon any software, which will not be of much use.

pradiprg, Jul 26, 2010 IP
  7. contentboss

contentboss Peon

Best Answers:
    you're welcome to your opinion, and perhaps you'll forgive me if I disagree. If the original poster would care to send me his text, I'll run it through the wrangler for him.

People who say 'all spinners are useless' are simply ill-informed. As are people who say 'automatic spell checkers are useless'. Or 'this silly WIMP interface is useless - give me back command line DOS'.

8. parsibagan

parsibagan Active Member

Best Answers:
    (Original) I would love to use a spin program that does the work so beautifully that I shall never again complain.

(1st spin) I would feel affection for to bring into play a gyrate syllabus with the intention of does the employment so marvelously with the intention of I shall on no account for a second time nitpick.

(2nd spin) I would care for to draw on a turn line up that does the toil so healthy so as to I shall not at all once more protest.

parsibagan, Jul 26, 2010 IP
  9. Kraven2

Kraven2 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I guess that spinner took one spin to many.

Dang!

Kraven2, Jul 26, 2010 IP
  10. mirisaamali

mirisaamali Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Frankly, Spinning articles will not help anyone in long run. The Continuous changes in Google's algorithm will nullify all the Black hat efforts put by us. So its better we go the regular proper way of creating content rather than spinning stuff.

Same goes with building backlinks and other SEO stuff.

mirisaamali, Jul 26, 2010 IP
  11. contentboss

contentboss Peon

Best Answers:

you should try the world's leading spinner (edit hint - it doesn't have 'best' in its name). It does this to your original text:-

I{'d| would| might} l{ike to|ove to} u{se a|tilise a|tilize a} spin program{me|} that does the work so {fantastica|beautifu|wonderfu}lly that I{ won't |'ll n| shall n}ever again {complain|bitch|whinge}.

12. Andrew Clave

Andrew Clave Peon

Best Answers:
    I've heard very good comments about The Best Spinner, you may want to take a look at it.

Andrew Clave, Jul 27, 2010 IP
  13. gvannorman

gvannorman Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I personally feel that spinning is not a great practice. It is however the way to go if you are a low end writer. What this means is that if you make it a habit to accept penny jobs then spin away.

gvannorman, Jul 27, 2010 IP
  14. Perry Rose

Perry Rose Peon

Best Answers:
    Well, I, among so many other more experienced webmasters out there will say that article spinners are indeed useless, but, in all fairness that statement isn't true.

There is no "black hat" involved. All these spinners do, basically, is replace one word with another.

There are many, many articles out there, boith off and online that are reworded, recycled.

Spninners are usless because they can rewrite an article only twice. Many times only one time. If you try to do it any more than twice, you've got a mess of words that really do not make sense, because there are not enough replacement words.

And...the quality is gone!

You want your readers to like your articles, right?

It IS better to write them on your own.

Hell, even an amateur can take his time by doing say, two articles a week, and in no time, he will have a slew of quality, "hey, I like that" articles, that Google's spiders will also index.

ANY article is useless if the readers do not like them.

But, in answer to your question...try them all. Find out on your own what YOU think is the best one.

That's the bottom line, right?

Last edited: Jul 27, 2010
    Perry Rose, Jul 27, 2010 IP
  15. gvannorman

gvannorman Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Perry is making a bit of sense here. If you really want to know what one is the best, then try them all and choose the one that you like most. I have always followed a philosophy that somethings are just a personal preference. Take Coke over Pepsi, Dodge over Ford, HP over Dell. Basically it comes down to the one thing that they all have in common and that is the price. As in most cases you will get what you pay for.

gvannorman, Jul 27, 2010 IP
  16. dyadvisor

dyadvisor Peon

Best Answers:
    The problem with content spinners is they do not provide directions, nor capabilities. There a quality writer can use them to a very limited extent. Here is how, starting with your own quality original.

Determine your 6 - 10 keywords, and write down the proper synonyms to replace them.
    Let's say 6 of them had 3 synonyms, and 2 had two replacements.

A higher quality spinner will let you (1) eliminate/protect words and (2) impose a quality standard. So you would protect these 8 top words, and spin only at the highest quality, where there are only 2 to 3 replacements for other words. After this is done using find and replace insert the new synonyms and quality check and correct.

Now this prior planning shows me there is one more chance to repeat the process, with again replacing those 8 prime words with 8 new prime words.

So in this case, without imposing harm, and planning, plus a quality original = 2 more maximum.

Otherwise use a more professional service as mentioned above.

-------as you can see the correct answer was already given, this should prove it------

dyadvisor, Jul 27, 2010 IP
  17. jewel3000

jewel3000 Peon

Best Answers:
    I've completely given up on my interest in finding good article spinning software.

I tried one of them, which allegedly was "the best," and it was a waste of time for me. The instructions to best use it were nonsensical, and what it spit out when I tested it was gibberish. All of those articles would have required a deep-quality edit anyway, for them to read like normal English.

Article spinners just aren't worth it, if you're trying to only put out quality content. And why bother doing anything else?

jewel3000, Jul 27, 2010 IP
  18. atreides

atreides Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm inclined to agree with contentboss. I personally don't do rewrites (for professional reasons). However, one of my regulars needed between 100-500 spins and asked for my help to find a rewriting software.

I must say, looking at the results generated by contentboss, I truly fear for the future of the copywriting industry.

atreides, Jul 28, 2010 IP
  19. Perry Rose

Perry Rose Peon

Best Answers:
    After all that has been pointed out about spinners, guess again on that feeling of fear.

And not only are they just about worthless when it comes to writing articles, they are even more so when it comes to copywriting.

I think the "copywriting industry" is pretty much safe.

*A collective sigh of relief from the professionals* :p

Perry Rose, Jul 28, 2010 IP
  20. atreides

atreides Peon

Best Answers:
    put your tongue back in!

honestly though, perry, i'm using the term copywriting very generally, but the content they're capable of replicating, even now, is equivalent to the output of bulk writers. with a few years worth of improvements, rewriting will be the sole domain of spinners like this. original content will have a markedly higher premium no doubt, but it will command a very small well paying niche. keep your eye on this

atreides, Jul 28, 2010 IP