1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

what is the best SEO strategy?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by CarlosPS, Feb 1, 2014.

I am testing strategy levels, where the second level is the full link to avoid penalty, and the rest I do manually, I would like to know which strategies worked best to you, How many hours you devote to SEO?

CarlosPS, Feb 1, 2014 IP
  2. DiggitySEO

DiggitySEO Active Member

Best Answers:
    What's working for me and what has kept me penalty free since day 1 is manual linking on my Tier 1 with private blog networks and web 2.0s. Backed by tier 2 and tier 3 of web 2.0 and web 2.0+spam, respectively.

Hours? You get out what you put it, and its scales nicely. Right now I'm enjoying life more often, so about 4 hours/day. But when I start new projects, 10 hours days are normal. Perks of being your own boss, you get to rise and fall with the tides of your enthusiasm.

DiggitySEO, Feb 2, 2014 IP
    Boardwalk likes this.
  3. ksbharath86

ksbharath86 Active Member

Best Answers:
    content matters

ksbharath86, Feb 2, 2014 IP
  4. kb24

kb24 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    good keyword research and good unique content you need a lot of content though over time you will get traffic.

kb24, Feb 2, 2014 IP
  5. Rev Jain

Rev Jain Active Member

Best Answers:
    - Update Your Website Content regularly.
    - Promote your products or service by Press Release, blog & Social Media,
    - Discuss about your products & service in Forums, Answers communities as well as social media Groups too.
    -Create Online Presentation of Your products & service(Example--Slideshare)
    -Create videos for batter information for your products and share it to video submission sites, social media sites too.

Rev Jain, Feb 2, 2014 IP
  6. John Dave

John Dave Active Member

Best Answers:
    After all the updating by Google i don't think that there is much left in SEO, Okay what i could think of now is the forum participation, yahoo answers, content marketing, competitor analysis, SMO, PPC !! that's it.... better to concentrate more and more on Content, Content and Content !!!

John Dave, Feb 2, 2014 IP
  7. HighTechOcean

HighTechOcean Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah exactly content is a king for SEO. If quality of content will good then people can get interest in reading that content. So that content should be fresh, unique, copyscape pass and without any error.

So just focus on content only.

HighTechOcean, Feb 3, 2014 IP
  8. Arijit Rajput

Arijit Rajput Member

Best Answers:
    These days content marketing and social media are just booming.

Arijit Rajput, Feb 3, 2014 IP
  9. TDI-MAD

TDI-MAD Active Member

Best Answers:
    I am totally agree with you, after the latest update by Matt Cutt that dont use Article Directory. So, what left in SEO I am even thinking that where to post content....

TDI-MAD, Feb 3, 2014 IP
  10. DiggitySEO

DiggitySEO Active Member

Best Answers:
    My friend, there are plenty of ways. See my post above, works like a charm. Just pulled two new niche sites to the first page in less than a month. You don't even need to add the complexity of doing tiered link building when you're getting your feet wet. Just post on high PR blogs and you're gonna be a changed man.

DiggitySEO, Feb 3, 2014 IP
  11. TDI-MAD

TDI-MAD Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hmm.. can you please suggest a few such PR blog sites? I have been using a few but they are not helping me much in terms of obtaining backlinks.

TDI-MAD, Feb 3, 2014 IP
  12. John Dave

John Dave Active Member

Best Answers:
    I am really interested in knowing some of your high PR blogs where i can post, please share of it's possible for you !! :)

John Dave, Feb 3, 2014 IP
  13. DiggitySEO

DiggitySEO Active Member

Best Answers:
    This probably deserves a complete post of its own, and it probably does somewhere else on the forum. I'll do my best to briefly explain. If you have questions, please feel free to PM me.

I don't post on anyone else's sites. I post on my own website properties...

These days with SEO, you want to have 100% control of your backlink sources. Why? Numerous reasons
    • You get to make sure the link stays up as long as you want (no linkloss)
    • You get to decide the anchor text. And when algorithms change, you get to change it if necessary
    • You get to decide the quality of the sources you're linking from. If someone else's site you posted a link on decides to start selling links and gets slapped by Google, unfortunately so do you too.
    You can do this a few different ways but the most effective ones are buying expired high power domains and re-purposing them and creating web 2.0 properties and boosting up their link juice.

There's a bit of a learning curve that goes into how to do this effectively. You want to cover your tracks, make the sites look real as possible, create good relative content, etc. But this is the gist of it.

DiggitySEO, Feb 4, 2014 IP
  14. impishme84

impishme84 Active Member

Best Answers:
    For me beginning with a keyword research always worked followed by high quality content and religiously following the keywords(not spamming though). One must choose DA over PR, there is a slight misconception about edged out domain or old domain. If you are looking for DA, ou must begin with a fresh domain and score on the quality of your content.

impishme84, Feb 5, 2014 IP
    mymindrules likes this.
  15. anoop.srivastava

anoop.srivastava Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Create a blog in your website. Write Quality content share with your audience. Use social media to share it.

anoop.srivastava, Feb 6, 2014 IP
  16. yinyang

yinyang Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    SEO starts with registering the domain itself. On link building part, which is off-page SEO, I hope google gives third priority to likes of link-bots and a second priority to manual link building. If they get links from site which seems placed organically, then it will be an added advantage. The reason is that, for that, your site/service/content should be really worth.

yinyang, Feb 6, 2014 IP
  17. Dionne Taylor

Dionne Taylor Active Member

Best Answers:
    SEO might not even matter anymore with net neutrality laws.

Dionne Taylor, Feb 6, 2014 IP
  18. CarlosPS

CarlosPS Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    thanks guys, I will apply all your advices

CarlosPS, Feb 12, 2014 IP