1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What is the best RSS content builder for an html page..

Discussion in 'XML & RSS' started by wenwon, Nov 12, 2008.

Hi all. I've looked through the forum and I've read a lot of examples of what I'm looking for but nothing that is perfect.

I'm looking for a RSS content builder that can automatically update the latest news on one of my websites. The program must be PHP based so that Google can read the output.

I tried RSS Content Builder and that didn't work correctly and I'm now looking at RSS Equalizer. The advantage to me is that both have an easy to use interface and I don't have to log in every time I want to make a change.

I would also like something that does not list a particular RSS service within the output. I want it to look completely natural. Can anyone recommend a good RSS content builder that is either paid or free to use?

wenwon, Nov 12, 2008 IP
  2. alejan

alejan Peon

Best Answers:
    RSS feeds are streaming content that you can add to your webpages for free! RSS feeds provide fresh articles, breaking news and popular headlines on any topic directly to your webpage with out you having to lift a finger to change it.

If you own a website, using RSS for content can mean never having to update your website with fresh content again. Adding RSS to your websites can provide you with fresh, regularly - updated, Keyword Rich Content to Your Webpages 24/7! Target any niche you choose with a wide selection of RSS sources available all around the web.

What Kind Of Content Can I Find In RSS Feeds?

It's Official, RSS is Here to Stay! And RSS feeds are published by anybody with a website that wants to distribute their content to others. RSS feeds are freely and readily available all over the internet. Just look at the names of some of the major players in the RSS world.

alejan, Nov 17, 2008 IP
  3. Midano

Midano Peon

Best Answers:
    Midano, Nov 19, 2008 IP
  4. jasonoconner

jasonoconner Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi;

Can someone guide me how to have my products listed at Alibaba with the help of my product feed. Also please let me know where else we can have our product feed listed for free on the sites where we can attract online shopping mall customers.

Jason

jasonoconner, Apr 11, 2012 IP