1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What is the best & quickest way to Adwords success?

Discussion in 'Google AdWords' started by kre8or, Aug 27, 2009.

1. Lotos1

Lotos1 Peon

Best Answers:
    That product better be in high demand or you'll lose all your money promoting it. The only people making nice money online right now are people teaching you how to make money online through their e-books and videos. I know, sounds funny but it's the truth. ;)

The Web is very saturated in every niche and it is very hard nowadays to make any serious money through affiliate programs using landing pages. I would say there are more landing pages now than actual websites since they're easy to setup. :) You will have better results on a high-traffic website.

Lotos1, Aug 29, 2009 IP
  2. kre8or

kre8or Peon

Best Answers:
    What if EVERYBODY didn't knew about it?....isnt't that the reason why ONLY 1-3% make money???...they KNOW something/some tricks which most DONT!

kre8or, Aug 29, 2009 IP
  3. kre8or

kre8or Peon

Best Answers:
    What all mediums do you personally use & recommend which are cost effective?

kre8or, Aug 29, 2009 IP
  4. kre8or

kre8or Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for your responses, Investor, Lotos & ChrisBa!

kre8or, Aug 29, 2009 IP
  5. CrimeCleaner

CrimeCleaner Peon

Best Answers:
    I am brand new to the Adwords world. Our company is probably gonna begin to manage our own campaign. Our industry is relatively non competitive and our keywords are limited...I found great success in all of the quick videos prepared by Google. They are very well done and basically taught me the ins and outs pretty quick..

CrimeCleaner, Aug 29, 2009 IP
  6. iknowalittlebit

iknowalittlebit Peon

Best Answers:
    It amazes me that people work so hard to sell other people's products. Marketing affiliate programs can be very hard work. If you spent as much time building your own business and selling your own products, you would be much more successful. Google would be more of a friend to you as well.

Affiliate marketing is your way of building somebody else's business. Sure there are some affiliates that have mastered the art, but let's be honest, most affiliates spend hundreds or thousands of hours working at making a couple of bucks a day.

iknowalittlebit, Sep 4, 2009 IP
  7. jhahn1234

jhahn1234 Peon

Best Answers:
    You can also setup a squidoo page and throw links up there ads on the page and it's free. I've heard some people are making decent money but unfortunately there is no "easy" way to make money through affiliates. Like Lucid said it takes time and lots of effort.

jhahn1234, Sep 4, 2009 IP
  8. lookingforabloggie

lookingforabloggie Peon

Best Answers:
    spend strong $$$$ and get instant success !!

lookingforabloggie, Sep 5, 2009 IP
  9. Lucid Web Marketing

Lucid Web Marketing Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    kre8or said a while back:
    > There are other advertising mediums.

I mentioned some in my post: radio, TV, newspaper, magazines. You could send faxes, press releases, tape a piece of paper on a light post or shout from a soap box. These are all forms of advertising. So is writing articles, creating an ebook, cold calling, writing on forums.

I've personally used PPC, magazines, press release, articles, ebook, cold calling, forums. Costs vary of course both in real dollars expenditure and time value. So do results depending on how much time and effort you put into it.

Like iknowalittlebit, I'm also amazed at the number of affiliate marketers out there and the amount of work they do.

Lucid Web Marketing, Sep 5, 2009 IP
  10. kre8or

kre8or Peon

Best Answers:
    You make interesting point...although, most people who're just starting out, its not a bad idea to kinda learn the trade while making some income and then slowly develop their own product!

kre8or, Sep 6, 2009 IP
  11. kre8or

kre8or Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes Squidoo and Hubpages are certainly a good idea.

Sorry, I differ on this viewpoint...I've ALWAYS believed and continue to believe that your life is a reflection of your beliefs and if you think that "it takes time and lots of effort to make money"...then it certainly will

My belief is ITS EASY TO MAKE MONEY and I find/attract ways to do that exactly!....if that makes sense!

kre8or, Sep 6, 2009 IP
  12. amroawad

amroawad Guest

Best Answers:
    In my opinion adwords is only good if you are promoting your own website since they
    decrease the quality of affiliate pages and so on. Just my 2 cents!

Want to make money? Build something of your own and start promoting that through adwords!

amroawad, Sep 7, 2009 IP
  13. PPC-Coach

PPC-Coach Active Member

Best Answers:
    You've got the basics down, but there's all the little things you're missing that are causing you to fail. Adwords wants you to spend thousands and thousands testing to find out what works. That's why their help section is all that helpful except for very technical details. They never show you how to promote something from a to z and be profitable doing it.

The key is give them what they want, not what you think they should want.

Learn that and you'll be in the right frame of mind to look at things from their angle.

PPC-Coach, Sep 7, 2009 IP
  14. kre8or

kre8or Peon

Best Answers:
    Hmmm...that's SO true!

The thing is, being a newbie, I don't know what I don't know :confused:...any pointers?

How and where do I find the info???

kre8or, Sep 7, 2009 IP
  15. amroawad

amroawad Guest

Best Answers:
    Then we advise you to start searching for some more information about google adwords or even better to start their course to become an adwords professional.

amroawad, Sep 8, 2009 IP
  16. kre8or

kre8or Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks Buddy...if the learning curve is steep, I might just either:

1) Look for other easy methods of promotion
    2) Look for some short-cut techniques
    3) Pay somebody to do it for me (solely on performance basis)

kre8or, Sep 8, 2009 IP
  17. Vladt

Vladt Peon

Best Answers:
    True, nowadays competition among affiliates is rising, rules are changing, Google is getting hard on affiliates, etc. For newbies with a full time job: prepare for sleepless nights, it is taught. Building your business or a website with a high organic traffic will be beneficial in the long run.

Vladt, Sep 9, 2009 IP
  18. juniper

juniper Well-Known Member

Best Answers:

i agree with you!And i-marketing is one of easier way.
    if you would like to success you need to chase industry
    2 years ago: creating directory was great business and adsense,
    nowadays intermarketing by....emaling ,creating websites,writing articles,Seo,ppc...
    tomorrow?if you find where industry goes on you will success.

juniper, Sep 10, 2009 IP
  19. kre8or

kre8or Peon

Best Answers:
    Chasing the fad is one option for sure!...and then there are some basic fundamentals too...which is = if you help people achieve what THEY want, your success is just an side effect (and it shall take care of itself)!

My 2 cents!

kre8or, Sep 10, 2009 IP
  20. Focused Life

Focused Life Peon

Best Answers:
    Adwords is definitely easier on a localized level. If you're trying to attack the entire U.S. and you're just getting started....get ready for an eye opening lesson in...wasting money.

Its definitely not easy and Google doesn't care, they're making money left and right. Its best to learn from someone who's got a system in place. There are tons of them out there.

My personal favs are Steve Clayton bunch (no aff). They apparently give you the lessons you need with their commission blueprint products (I have friends that are believers).

I'm not messin around with any Affiliate marketing until I have my head firmly around localized search and marketing.

Focused Life, Sep 10, 2009 IP