1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

what is the best products to sell from amazon?

Discussion in 'Amazon' started by akitmane, Mar 3, 2010.

1. shmeeko69

shmeeko69 Member

Best Answers:
    Why don't you focus on relatively new items in the Amazon marketplace that, sell for £50 or over. This will not only give you a better chance of getting to page one on Google, but will give you commissions of at least £1.50 a pop.

shmeeko69, Sep 3, 2012 IP
  2. outNabout

outNabout Active Member

Best Answers:
    How do you do that with E-Bay mate
    Thanks

outNabout, Sep 4, 2012 IP
  3. DoublePoint

DoublePoint Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi,
    may be this Android App can help to select the RIGHT products to sell on Amazon.
    It lets to do a quick check if product has suitable price and popularity.
    It has barcode scanner and shows the best sellers rank, smallest new and used prices on Amazon.
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mk.amazon.android

DoublePoint, Dec 10, 2013 IP
  4. teggr234

teggr234 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Go with iphones, galaxys pc related stuff and Xbox/PS (please like my post only 3more and I can put a sig :3 )

teggr234, Dec 11, 2013 IP
  5. sirjorgeofculver

sirjorgeofculver Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Everyone has an opinion on the matter, and the answer is not going to be something someone else says to you. If you have passion about a subject, write about it, review it, talk about it as much as humanly possible and you'll turn profit. Movies, music, anything that you are passionate about can turn over money. That's what I've found to be true. If you don't love what you're talking about, long term income is going to pass you by with any affiliate network.

sirjorgeofculver, Dec 11, 2013 IP
  6. gnareshkumar

gnareshkumar Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi,

I am new to the affiliation , can you please get me the full details how to joint and do business with amazon products

gnareshkumar, Dec 19, 2013 IP
  7. ostopper

ostopper Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    When you research on what products to sell, after noting which items sell the most, it is also important to check and see the number of returned goods in each category. You don't want to be selling ten products a day only to make refunds for 9 of them.

ostopper, Feb 3, 2014 IP
  8. Sarah Davis

Sarah Davis Active Member

Best Answers:
    You want to find products that are selling well at the moment and give you a good commission. A good example of this right now is Smart TV's and 4K TV's. Keep an eye on smartwatches too!

Sarah Davis, Feb 13, 2014 IP
  9. Nick02

Nick02 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    It is not a product, it is more how you market it. I know people who make living with selling ebook bestsellers, but they made great websites and optimized them well. So, first, determine how you will promote them and choose the best promotion channels for it.

Nick02, Feb 13, 2014 IP
  10. ilikecomputers

ilikecomputers Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    It helps to sell products you are interested in. For example I have videos about watches on youtube and put an Amazon link below the video. The leads are highly targeted and the videos peak customer interest.

ilikecomputers, Mar 14, 2014 IP
  11. 48LOP

48LOP Peon

Best Answers:
    I've found that cheaper ($5-25) best selling products are better because people don't generally just buy one item. It's amazing the things I've "sold" on Amazon that had nothing to do with what I was promoting. I find it best to just get them in the door and let them fill up their shopping cart. Once you get them to pull that wallet out once, it's easier to get them to buy more and Amazon does a good job of that.

Pro tip* Once they put something in their cart, your cookie stays active for 30 days vs 24 hours. There are some plugins that do this for you.

48LOP, Mar 14, 2014 IP
  12. jdddd

jdddd Peon

Best Answers:
    i use www.rankguy.com to search best selling products. it's real-time and all amazon bestsellers listed. pretty cool..

jdddd, Apr 4, 2014 IP
  13. Shajay

Shajay Peon

Best Answers:
    weightloss is always popular. PM me for a good affiliate link. It can be a high earner if your website already has good traffic.

Shajay, Apr 11, 2014 IP
  14. Joshie

Joshie Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I would suggest only to use the products that match to your website content. For example if your website is about photographer then you should do desktop, laptop, camera, tripod, flashes, memory cards and among others that relates to photography. So it depends on what your website is really relate to. My website is in general which it opens everyone so I can use any products I wish. But it's getting them to use the affiliate links is another story, the best way to get them to click the affiliate links is write about certain products. A perfect example is I recently made an article for my top 15 favorite movies and each of movie is contained affiliate links so that encourage them to click them and purchase due to my recommendation if you think about it.

Joshie, Apr 25, 2014 IP
  15. Shohel Sabbir

Shohel Sabbir Member

Best Answers:
    What About Sexual Wellness Products. Can I Get Sales With This Type of Products.

Shohel Sabbir, Apr 26, 2014 IP
  16. Karuna17

Karuna17 Member

Best Answers:
    But you need a really good writer, because competition is really high in this niche and you'll need your site to have a very authoritative look.

Karuna17, May 23, 2014 IP
  17. Melisa455

Melisa455 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Electronic device - IT, camera. Home automation sell well.
    Christmas is coming in about 5 months. May be a good time to start promoting Christmas items.

Melisa455, Aug 16, 2014 IP
  18. Santacruz

Santacruz Active Member

Best Answers:
    If you consider to make your site last longer, the baby & mom, health & food are evergreen and continue to make passive income year after year.

Santacruz, Aug 23, 2014 IP
  19. cxy007

cxy007 Member

Best Answers:
    I think baby stuff is good.

cxy007, Aug 23, 2014 IP
  20. khalilashraf

khalilashraf Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You start selling health related.

khalilashraf, Aug 24, 2014 IP