1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

what is the best products to sell from amazon?

Discussion in 'Amazon' started by akitmane, Mar 3, 2010.

1. kislany

kislany Peon

Best Answers:
    Also don't be shy of selling cheaper items. While they don't give you much a piece, by selling in quantity as opposed to only higher priced items, you have much more chances to increase your commission level from 4% to 6%, 6.50% and then 7%. And this is when you will see that all your earnings have nicely increased overnight :)

kislany, Jun 28, 2010 IP
  2. cyberfreakz

cyberfreakz Peon

Best Answers:
    You could just sell something expensive and hot such as electronics and gadgets, but i feel you have strong competition if you are starting fresh. Rather go for something with an average price of around 100$ or lesser and something ppl need. Watches, vacuum cleaners, etc. Very high conversion if you get the targeted traffic.

cyberfreakz, Jul 1, 2010 IP
  3. shannon spoon

shannon spoon Peon

Best Answers:
    I would look for products that sell for more than $100 and also products that have more than 10 reviews.

I promote a lot of electronic products on Amazon and they seem to sell very well.

shannon spoon, Jul 5, 2010 IP
  4. dillfly2000

dillfly2000 Member

Best Answers:
    I would recommend something, but im having a tough time selling video games and gaming accessories.

go with whats popular on amazon, unless you want a niche product(s), then try something that will always be around so you don't have to keep changing and updating with whats new popular.

dillfly2000, Jul 5, 2010 IP
  5. freshdevelopment

freshdevelopment Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Sell something you know about, you can recommend and that you can offer some good quality content on.

freshdevelopment, Jul 12, 2010 IP
  6. adspub

adspub Member

Best Answers:
    Go to amazon.com and find out the products best suit your site content, will best products to sell. The more relevant products, the more sell. Then you don't have to think about the commission rate.

adspub, Jul 12, 2010 IP
  7. PrometheusIV

PrometheusIV Peon

Best Answers:
    Whatever you choose to sell, make sure it coincides with the topic of your medium. If your Twitter account focuses on home improvement, don't try to sell your followers a digital camera or television. Also, best-selling products are good, but also look out for new releases. Getting in on the front of a sales wave is better than getting on the tail end of one. However, do your research on when products sell, as well as seasonal sales of products. Many consumers wait until after seasonal items go on sale before they purchase them.

PrometheusIV, Jul 15, 2010 IP
  8. ladylioness

ladylioness Peon

Best Answers:
    Try looking at the Amazon's Bestsellers list--just google it and you'll find the bestsellers in each category.....this can be very helpful most of the time. Also a tip, home good, such as vacuums, microwaves, furnishing, kitchen appliances are good items to sell.

All the Best!

ladylioness, Jul 16, 2010 IP
  9. Webed4it

Webed4it Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for that tip. I definitely will start sorting by bestsellers and most searched items.

Webed4it, Jul 17, 2010 IP
  10. freshdevelopment

freshdevelopment Notable Member

Best Answers:
    In your amazon associates account, go to account settings and check the email preferences. There are some newsletters that can give you inspiration - the "Merchandising Tips" especially.

freshdevelopment, Jul 19, 2010 IP
  11. ThatWasEasyButton

ThatWasEasyButton Peon

Best Answers:
    The problem with the Amazon's bestsellers list is that it is available to everyone, and competition ramps up easily on top products. If you have a niche, I'd say following it closely and looking for trends is key. Also not being mechanical about it, apply some common sense to how long-lasting a certain product can be in terms of being at the top.

ThatWasEasyButton, Jul 6, 2012 IP
  12. jalaine

jalaine Peon

Best Answers:
    He Everyone, I am work with a dropshipper and I have just started listing products on Amazon about a week ago but no sales yet so I would like to get some good tips & advice as a beginner to start making sales immediately.

Best Products to sell?
    Low ticket items or high ticket items?
    How much should I charge over my offering price?

Thanks,

Jalaine

jalaine, Jul 17, 2012 IP
  13. mjrehaume

mjrehaume Peon

Best Answers:
    I've had nothing but great success selling cell phones. We have a supplier overseas that gives enough of a margin that it's worth it. However, must of our income is being derived from accessory sales afterwards.

mjrehaume, Jul 17, 2012 IP
  14. jalaine

jalaine Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi mjrehaume, do have to pay a monthly fee to your supplier and do you need a Resellers license? are you selling between retail and wholesale or do use a pecentage?

Thanks for responding,

Jalaine

jalaine, Jul 17, 2012 IP
  15. belranjan

belranjan Member

Best Answers:
    Sorry to ask this question just wants to know how Amazon product listing works. How you are able to sell branded products lesser than the market price. So you buy and stock the product and list it in Amazon with fewer margins.

belranjan, Jul 18, 2012 IP
  16. waden

waden Active Member

Best Answers:
    I hope master or guru of amazon associate will give the answer, I have the same problem :D

waden, Aug 23, 2012 IP
  17. Aonaen

Aonaen Peon

Best Answers:
    Really? Please tell me why I'm a beginner.

Aonaen, Aug 25, 2012 IP
  18. ebay4u

ebay4u Guest

Best Answers:
    Profit margins on Amazon for mobile phones is high and its worth looking into for anyone looking to start.

I was surprised when I started and could not believe it.

ebay4u, Sep 1, 2012 IP
  19. freelancewebaz

freelancewebaz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Unfortunately I've found that the items that convert the best don't earn much. I sell a ton of cheap items every month but don't earn a whole ton. I'm starting to get into higher priced goods but it's been taking forever to get any sales.

freelancewebaz, Sep 2, 2012 IP
  20. isma

isma Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I try hard to sell what i thinks market need, but, don't earn good income right now. Why ? . . Why ?:(:(

isma, Sep 2, 2012 IP