1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

what is the best product to sell with affiliate marketing

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by mike_sun, Oct 26, 2009.

Hi,
    Dpers,
    just wanted to get a help to know what products could be better start with the affiliate marketing. Hope to get some good answers as i am newbie to affiliate marketing.
    Thanks.

mike_sun, Oct 26, 2009 IP
  2. robyries

robyries Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    not sure, each people have different expert on selling something, my suggest find you best niche to promote you product,... not just following people but you still don't know how to write a recommendation,

cheers

robyries, Oct 26, 2009 IP
    mike_sun likes this.
  3. willyboy104

willyboy104 Active Member

Best Answers:
    There is no one best product for promoting it depends on several factors including you're own personal interests. I would recommend my own product as I wouldnt be much of a good business man if I didn't however another tip would be to check out www.nichejunky.com for the latest clickbank products and highest gravity products although I must warn you to not just go off gravity when choosing a product there is MUCH more to think about than just stupid gravity.

willyboy104, Oct 26, 2009 IP
    mike_sun likes this.
  4. toby

toby Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I agree with willyboy about the gravity. FOr me, the other point to note is the number of compeition. This is very important because you do not want to compete with so many people out there if you are doing bump marketing.

I have documented my experience in choosing clickbank product here> how to choose clickbank product ?

toby, Oct 26, 2009 IP
  5. jelba

jelba Peon

Best Answers:
    Good advice willyboy104 specially re gravity and new product.

jelba, Oct 26, 2009 IP
  6. cashfinder

cashfinder Peon

Best Answers:
    Tell me a proven sytem to make money in the net. Affilite marketing to saturated. Every body is doing the same thing.

cashfinder, Oct 26, 2009 IP
  7. bigmodo

bigmodo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    i think the new gravity products convert better. you can start off with them.

bigmodo, Oct 26, 2009 IP
  8. smile633

smile633 Peon

Best Answers:
    Determine what you want to do and then pursue it. If you do, you will gain a small slice of the HUGE growing internet market.
    Start by testing and following a product that you personally like. If it works, promote it! If it doesn't, you will have learnt a lot that helps you make a better choice with the next product!
    Why not follow those who had success?

smile633, Oct 26, 2009 IP
  9. Faclez

Faclez Peon

Best Answers:
    Find a niche that you can relate to, find out how to market to them, without marketing to them. Then find a product that converts your traffic.

Faclez, Oct 26, 2009 IP
  10. raykey

raykey Peon

Best Answers:
    Im beginner too. Now i can learn much more. thank all

raykey, Oct 27, 2009 IP
  11. GreatWebSuccess

GreatWebSuccess Peon

Best Answers:
    The best product to sell is the one that you can talk about and know something about. For example, I'm not going to sell a product about how to make money online if I'm just starting out learning how to make money online. Pick a product that you can relate to, check the gravity level - the higher the more affiliates are selling it but on the other hand the less gravity level the less competition you may have.

Test, test, test!

GreatWebSuccess, Oct 27, 2009 IP
  12. mike_sun

mike_sun Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hi,
    All,
    I already mentioned that i really don't have any idea regarding a particular products and especially with the affiliate marketing. Just wanted to know if someone is there want to share his great experience with a product. So, i i may follow that. I guess, it could be a great help.
    Thanks.

mike_sun, Oct 31, 2009 IP
  13. shankerbakshi

shankerbakshi Peon

Best Answers:
    i always prefer maxblogpress products from clickbank lot

shankerbakshi, Oct 31, 2009 IP
  14. HomeBizOpp

HomeBizOpp Peon

Best Answers:

My "great experience with a product" happened just last night, unfortunately the batteries ran out and then my boyfriend came home...oh well. ;)

But seriously, I think the point here is that you are going to have to research products and pick one yourself. No one is going to just give you their "secrets" so that you can compete with them. Plus you are the one that is going to have to create a landing page about the product and then write articles in order to make sales so you will want to pick something that you are comfortable with. :D

HomeBizOpp, Oct 31, 2009 IP
  15. maccam87

maccam87 Peon

Best Answers:
    i would say the best products to promote is a product that you havnt seen before (New) and you would buy your self then you got the perfect choice.

maccam87, Oct 31, 2009 IP
  16. ferdyfauzi

ferdyfauzi Peon

Best Answers:
    You can know what is the product that people might love by making a research 1st. Try google trends.

I agree with GreatWebSuccess. You might now what product that you need to review forst before you can sell it to anybody. The best is you buy the product first, make a review about it and market it to everybody by using Ezinearticles.

Also, dont forget to check what the keywords that might be useful to include in the article. Try keyword country.Hope this would help.

ferdyfauzi, Nov 1, 2009 IP
  17. arcmdn

arcmdn Member

Best Answers:
    i have read one ebook that said, ,is good for newbies to promote clickbank product with 30-60 gravity. Cause the competition more less. just make sure you check the product site. will you buy the product? does the product offer affiliate tools, check the product history at cb analytic, see if the product keep climbing or goin downward!

try to pick 3 product and promote them to see who is the winner, then keep the winner on your list and select another 3 product to promote to test again. repeat the process again and again. hope it will make you more sale.

arcmdn, Nov 1, 2009 IP
  18. dollarshower

dollarshower Active Member

Best Answers:
    I usually use my OIO Publisher plugin to rotate affiliate ads. I also use RSS footer links, email lists (my own past commenters judiciously and no more than three times a year) and offer posts on my blog. It works!

dollarshower, Nov 9, 2009 IP
  19. ferdyfauzi

ferdyfauzi Peon

Best Answers:
    Email marketing always works for me.. or try social network by writing a review in facebook or myspace

ferdyfauzi, Nov 9, 2009 IP
  20. eidorian

eidorian Peon

Best Answers:
    i read before a book saying that there is 3 type of product that will always do well in affiliate marketing. (1) how to make money product (2) dating product (3) weight loss product. kind of make sense to me.

eidorian, Nov 12, 2009 IP