1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What is the best product for webmaster related traffic

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by webmoney, Apr 10, 2012.

I have few sites with affiliate program reviews, getting about 400 daily visitors and I put there "popup/interstitial" with some clickbank products... but it looks like it is not selling much. Any ideas how to improve it or is there some more related product?

I need to generate some other sales because I am CDR status over one year and having over 500USD in clickbank waiting to be sent.

Here is the code: www.webmaster-money.org

webmoney, Apr 10, 2012 IP
  2. koahost

koahost Active Member

Best Answers:
    If you aren't doing this already I would focus on building a list. Start by giving something away (eBooks, Tools etc) and find out what triggers your users to enter their email. Setup a good email funnel and provide them with a quality product once or twice a month.

The money is in the list my friend and your website is a great fit for it.

koahost, Apr 10, 2012 IP
  3. GrandRoyal

GrandRoyal Member

Best Answers:
    Your website looks like a buy buy site, which will irritate visitors so try adding some real content and get traffic from search engines they convert really well. Make the website reader friendly remove all those unnecessary distractions.

GrandRoyal, May 19, 2012 IP
  4. nickirv

nickirv Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I highly recommend you to visit cbengine.com . It is a Search Engine for ClickBank Products, and you could choose categorically, some top products.

nickirv, Jun 17, 2012 IP