1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What is the best payment gateway to expand to India?

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by fun1, Sep 21, 2010.

Hello!

Our company is planning to expand to India but there are many paypal limitations there. What is the most convenient tool to get paid by Indians taking into consideration that we are a UK company and will need to withdraw money in USD or GBP to the UK bank account? Thanks in advance!

fun1, Sep 21, 2010 IP
  2. Fahd

Fahd Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Most of the payment processors in India support only Indian businesses. The only Indian payment processor I am aware of that will do what you want is CCAvenue. (Disclosure: We are a CCAvenue reseller.)

However, you do not really need an Indian payment gateway. I would recommend going with a provider like WorldPay (acquired by RBS) that supports billing in INR.

But before you do all that, I would recommend that you seriously consider your entry into the Indian market.

Good luck!

Fahd, Sep 21, 2010 IP
  3. JoomlaDesigner

JoomlaDesigner Active Member

Best Answers:
    If you are going to withdraw your money in your UK bank account then why you need Indian payment processor? They will not allow you to withdraw money in UK. What I prefer is either open Indian bank account if you want to use Indian payment gateway and CCAvenue is the best one for that.

Otherwise, use any other international payment gateway which allows billing in INR

JoomlaDesigner, Sep 21, 2010 IP
  4. mentos

mentos Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    My suggestion for you is open an account at local bank India.

Then your client will transfer to the bank account.

When you withdraw,just use western union.

mentos, Sep 21, 2010 IP
  5. gobinathdpi

gobinathdpi Member

Best Answers:
    No payment processor except ccavenue will accept payments in INR using bank transfer and debit cards, some cards are accepted by Alertpay and also by Plimus but not by many processors. They allow transfer to foreign bank accounts also

gobinathdpi, Sep 21, 2010 IP
  6. vannarith

vannarith Active Member

Best Answers:
    you should have a basic online bank which no worry about money problem such as LR which is a really great bank to work with.

vannarith, Sep 21, 2010 IP