1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What is the best method to do marketing about a mobile game ?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by mlhamdi, Mar 17, 2015.

Hi all,

I'm developing a mobile game. I wonder how can i y use marketing techniques to spread the word about my game.

Have some advises ?

Thanks.

mlhamdi, Mar 17, 2015 IP
  2. Atikur

Atikur Active Member

Best Answers:
    Register on Mobile forum and do your marketing there.

Atikur, Mar 17, 2015 IP
  3. Ethan Alvin

Ethan Alvin Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    What is your marketing budget, and who are you targeting?
    Regardless mobile or web application, the marketing channels should be where your target audience is.

Facebook is a great place to launch new products and increase brand awareness. After which, identify joint venture partners to help push your brand out to their audience.

Ethan Alvin, Mar 18, 2015 IP
  4. Bryan Ebert

Bryan Ebert Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Create a page on Facebook for your brand. Show off what you can do, and people will naturally get interested in your game. Also, find a forum for mobile gaming, whether it is for developers of for gamers. Post on the forum and again, people will become interested in your brand, and your game.

Bryan Ebert, Mar 19, 2015 IP
  5. carot

carot Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    What kind of game is it? You can always send review copy's to reviewers, youtube channels, or people that you think might be interested in your game.

If you're developing a game than you probably know where buzz is being spread about new mobile games, try to contact those channels and if your game is of good quality they'll push it.

carot, Mar 21, 2015 IP
  6. deenybird

deenybird Active Member

Best Answers:
    What has worked well for me has been to seek out quality app review websites. There are many of them out there and they are generally geared towards one platform or another like Android and iOS. Contact the site owner and offer to send a free preview copy of the application. Depending on the website's size, they may be willing to do it for free to add content to their site, or for a small 'reviewing' charge.
    You will often get a glowing review as the site owner enjoys posting positive content. Over time these articles can get pushed to the front page of search engines for your keywords and provide long term benefit.
    best of luck

deenybird, Mar 26, 2015 IP
  7. masterbusiness

masterbusiness Banned

Best Answers:
    Yes using facebook fan pages would be a great idea. Because most young users use facebook. Try posting screenshots of your game including its gameplay or story, an artwork of your game also can also be very effective. You can also post your games in free gaming sites in which also you can earn from ads then link your website or your other games using the game you posted on this free gaming site.

masterbusiness, Apr 27, 2015 IP