1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What is the best method to attract REAL Facebook fans?

Discussion in 'Facebook' started by topgunner, Mar 27, 2014.

Hi, I'm a new member and just starting off building my facebook page. This question has probably been asked a lot, but I'm sure there are many people that can benefit from this. I've been thinking of creative ways to attract more real active fans like using youtube, but haven't gotten much results. I don't really want to spend much money on facebook advertising and some say even that's not effective. Maybe there's other methods that you can suggest or ones that had worked for you in the past.

topgunner, Mar 27, 2014 IP
  2. Oskar28

Oskar28 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Quality post. I suggest you build a blog with high quality articles and with professional graphics then share it regularly in your facebook page.

Oskar28, Mar 27, 2014 IP
  3. atxvideo

atxvideo Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I think it all comes down to content that people want to read. Good content put up on a regular basis.

atxvideo, Mar 30, 2014 IP
  4. dailycoins

dailycoins Member

Best Answers:
    Provide something useful to your visitors. If you make only informative posts and doesn't have any kind of brand to support you then your page is not going to get too much interest. Creative and unique content is the key to success.

dailycoins, Mar 30, 2014 IP
    Aff_Fan likes this.
  5. haryoko.hardjo

haryoko.hardjo Active Member

Best Answers:
    There are so many ways to make people interested on your facebook fanpage, could be by posting quality article which give advantage to others, or you could make some quiz on your page like "you will get this prize after we have 1000 likes" or etc. If you have friends alot, let say almost 5 thousand, you could migrate it to fanpage, from this you will get easily to gain your fans member

haryoko.hardjo, Apr 2, 2014 IP
  6. Hamza Huzaifa

Hamza Huzaifa Member

Best Answers:
    Go to other related pages and post your page on those pages.
    Or go to related groups and post your page there.
    Or you can socialize with a lot of people and make them share your page on their walls.
    Look for people who are very active on their own pages and they have large friends group. Ask them to join your page and then ask them if you can post on their page. And then after a few days ask them to share your page as well with a positive note about the page.

Hamza Huzaifa, Apr 3, 2014 IP
  7. nightwolf909

nightwolf909 Active Member

Best Answers:
    If you want to do it for free, you wont get far. I see that your FB page is new, so just posting content there won't get you anywhere (because no one knows you exist, use logic), and spamming other pages with your link can just get you problems and blocked, than asking people to like you especially people with big pages doesn't work because who cares about some new FB page by random guy.

If you want quality and fast fans, you must do FB ads, there is no other way around it. Unless you have like a big email list, huge Youtube channel etc.

nightwolf909, Apr 3, 2014 IP
  8. dir_waleed

dir_waleed Active Member

Best Answers:
    Posting good content, also pictures can make a big impact to your page. Sometimes if the page is new I prefer to do little advertising to give it the kick starter.

dir_waleed, Apr 3, 2014 IP
  9. Sam42

Sam42 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Encourage your fans to share your content, so more people will notice your page. Include them in some kind of activity, ask questions and let them share their experience. Also you will get better reaction with images and infographics.

Sam42, Apr 7, 2014 IP
  10. D.O.Beast

D.O.Beast Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I know that facebook is a very very very big deal, however have you seen what is happening with the numbers of Facebook? Recently post-views dropped from 15% to under 5%. Even if you have 1,000 fans, that's still only 50 that see your post. I'm not trying to "poison the well" here, but you should consider other methods of promoting your product.

Now, as for your question: Post relevant, good content that people will be interested in and do your best to encourage engagement. If your audience will be commenting on/liking your posts, it is going to be more likely that they will see it. And if they share it — well that's just the best, cuz then you're getting more real fans.

D.O.Beast, Apr 7, 2014 IP
  11. Joseph Villanueva

Joseph Villanueva Member

Best Answers:
    Great advice from everyone about quality epic content! Once you have done those its time to share your hardwork for your audiences to see. It all comes down to traffic really.

There are many ways to get traffic. For beginners, a blog aka money site is a great start. This is your audiences portal for your current and future mediums.

Of course traffic will only be good if you can rank your contents on Serps(Search engines). You can have the most epic content that can save all of humanity, but if you dont know how to network it for the world's eyes to see, all is in vain.

The best, fastest and safest way to rank on Google is to have a mindset like a farmer.

Every content you create are seeds that in the future will become your harvest.

You can use different types of "seeds" like youtube seeds since its the second to Google as a search engine and you can rank pretty quickly on youtube even without any backlinks.

You just have to optimize your youtube videos step by step:

Step 1: keyword must be in title. Having a researched keyword on your title that you are trying to rank for. Same thing applies with your blog post title.

Step 2: have a good description with your link to your blog post and blog site. Eg.
    http://www.yourname.com - visit my site to learn more about how to increase google ranking - http://www.yourname.com/rank-google-tips

Step 3:Next create a mini blog on description with jeywords and lsi keyword.

Step 4: put time stamps on key points on your vids at the beginning of your paragraph
    00:10 - i discuss about video marketing
    01:20 - i discuss about email marketing

Step 5: create a bright image for your video

Step 6: transcript. I know its hard work but to be on top you must do captions on your videos.

Step 7: embed your youtube video on your blog.

Step 8: optimize your blog post On page by using seopressor plugin

Step 9: publish

Step 10: create pyramid backlinks
    Low tier backlinks like comments ==> high tier links like web 2.0 ==> to your blog Aka money site.

Step 11: post your blog link to your social mediums like Facebook, Twitter and youtube.

While you wait for your content to rank on Google(may take a few weeks even Optimized), this is where you can invest on paid ads like, solo ads, ppv or ppc.

This is by far the best way to scale your business and exposure. Your ATM is in your targeted responsive hungry list whatever niche it is so do your research on good solo ads and ppv providers.

Once you get profit from sales, keep 30% for yourself and 70% reinvest back for your business and paid traffic to keep scaling and building your list.

Finally, you must take care of your list like flowers. Watering them with inspirational and motivational stories of your own or others.

Never shove your affiliate products down your list's throat all the time. There is time and place for everything.

You should really build your relationship first by asking them what they need help with, what problems they may have or ask them for their opinion on topics.

This is the best way I find to get people to convert. Making sales is important and without it your business dies but people never join business affiliates or buy products. People join people.

People will join and buy from people they can trust because its a natural human reaction from relations.

Hope this helps you out to get ranking on top, building your list, have converting traffic and gettin REAL responsive follower on facebook.

Joe

Joseph Villanueva, Apr 7, 2014 IP
  12. Repucaution

Repucaution Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi! Most of these advices are reliable and I want to add that it's better you learnt your audience needs so you can provide it with content and information which they really want and find interesting, you can also interest your followers by having contests etc., depends on what industry you are engaged in. Good luck!

Repucaution, Apr 9, 2014 IP
  13. lokielookies

lokielookies Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Find pages that are related to your topic, contact the owners and ask for a share-exchange: you post a link to their page on your wall, and in exchange they post a link to your page on their wall.

lokielookies, Apr 15, 2014 IP
  14. anondpreq

anondpreq Peon

Best Answers:
    Well first of all, let me ask you what are real likes? Likes from "top-comment" spam are "real". Likejacked likes are "real". All likes are "real", except fake account likes. So yeah, it all depends on what you are willing to do for those likes.

anondpreq, Apr 15, 2014 IP
  15. danyalsadd

danyalsadd Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    These tips are for entertainment pages only
    Content is the key , You need CALL TO ACTION content , for example a pic of tom cruise with caption "ALL FANS HIT LIKE"
    I had gained alot of fans in the past by organizing a quiz or songs game at night.

danyalsadd, Apr 15, 2014 IP