1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What is the best marketing method to increase sale for fashion accessories store ?

Discussion in 'eCommerce' started by hansfra, Aug 12, 2017.

Hello DP users , I am currently working on a fashion accessories store. I need to know what is the best marketing method to increase sale for fashion accessories store. Kindly help.
    SEMrush

hansfra, Aug 12, 2017 IP
    SEMrush
  2. debbie hansen

debbie hansen Member

Best Answers:
    Method in increasing sales can be relative. There are techniques that may be working for me but may not be working for you because of the variables present.

If it is a fashion accessories, there are a number of options you can start with. On top of this is social media. Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest - since it will be an image rich niche. After you have a decent fan bases you can expand your campaign on Wanelo and Weheartit.

Guest posting can also be an added method. Your niche have a number of influencer so try tapping them if you can submit post in their website.

debbie hansen, Aug 13, 2017 at 7:31 PM IP
  3. Spartan14

Spartan14 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You can use social media and i think you can also try facebook ads ,to give it a try

Spartan14, Aug 14, 2017 at 1:35 AM IP