1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What is the best hosting company

Discussion in 'Web Hosting' started by lanceruch, Feb 9, 2011.

1. ~ServerPoint~

~ServerPoint~ Banned

Best Answers:
    Try to contact the current customers of the web host provider of your choice and see if they are satisfied with the kind of services being rendered by the web host company.

~ServerPoint~, Feb 21, 2011 IP
  2. hostingguru

hostingguru Peon

Best Answers:
    hostingguru, Mar 6, 2011 IP
  3. vishnubabu

vishnubabu Member

Best Answers:
    zymic.com

6GB space
    50GB transfer

best of all its FREE!

vishnubabu, Mar 7, 2011 IP
  4. Teepeg

Teepeg Member

Best Answers:
    These are very strict with sexual pictures, even just topless that are show in newspapers each day ...

Teepeg, Mar 8, 2011 IP
  5. zolt

zolt Peon

Best Answers:
    Hostgator hands down. There customer support is top notch, 24-7. As for domains I use Namecheap, they are actually cheaper then Godaddy.

zolt, Mar 8, 2011 IP
  6. Joshie

Joshie Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I am very happy with Justhost shared hosting. Been with them for a year so far, they was willing to go over the top of mountain just for me to fix the problems. I had a very mess with one website that I accidentally messed it up and JustHost just told me "no problem" and they went working hard on it within' few minutes and had in senior technician e-mailing me about the errors and working it along with restoring/rebuilding for me at no charge like most of hosting provider would. They're great, and fast loads too. Justhost was in top list for 2010 for a while with tons of reviews but I don't know about 2011 because I didn't bother to look since I don't need to where I trust them. But however, I always keep my domains at 1and1 so that way it would be easier for me if I ever shut down websites and not worry about shutting down the whole thing or like some hosting provider would blackmail me with, cause couple of hosting provider did. The worst hosting I experienced was Godaddy and I was with Hostgator for maybe couple months but I don't know, don't feel too right with them because it was slow here and there but fast here and there as well, and sometimes slow supports. JustHost just always get on the time. Unlimited hosting as well, and won't notify me when it's getting 5k-10k unique visitors monthly like some hosting providers do. My bandwidth and space is never limited with them, but however they made sure that I know if it gets TOO much, like 50k unique visitors per day then I would have to think about upgrading or changing to different company.

But I have seen that InMotion hosting is ranking #1 on some of hosting review websites but I haven't tried them out, but they're more limited than justhost though.

So, if the hosting provider is trying to tell you that you need to upgrade and only get 5k-10k visitors then, that hosting provider you're with is crazy!

Joshie, Mar 10, 2011 IP
  7. Michalparke

Michalparke Peon

Best Answers:
    the company provides you,

Low cost,yet reliable

Customer Satisfaction Guaranteed

99.8% Uptime Guaranteed

Competitive Rates

24 X 7 Support Available

Money back guranati

Technical support

Account activation

True Resource Management

these company is the best hosting company

Michalparke, Mar 10, 2011 IP
  8. rain21

rain21 Active Member

Best Answers:
    host gator and dream host are good

rain21, Mar 11, 2011 IP
  9. Amjad2010

Amjad2010 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi buddy if you are looking for a web host then make sure that you must consider reliability, performance and cost as well. Anyways you can find many of web hosts that offer good services like hostgator, justhost, godaddy, EUKHost, bluehost, hostmonster and host clear etc. Have a look and compare them according to your business requirements. Hope it helps !!!

Amjad2010, Mar 13, 2011 IP
  10. Insight

Insight Peon

Best Answers:
    I do all my domain registration and web hosting with Godaddy and it has worked for me all these years.

Insight, Mar 15, 2011 IP
  11. GAdsense

GAdsense Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    My true advice, Don't go with JustHost. They attract with lots of goodies, all they have is live chat but they suck big time at reasonably hosting domains. They were good in 2010 and I've been their customer with different domains But since 2011 started, maybe their agenda is changed from quality to quantity.

Few days earlier, I bought 6 months hosting package. And am really disappointed this time. They seem to break all the limits. They are hosting 750 sites on one server and the website with nothing fancy, no plugins, no complex stuff is taking forever to load. It wasn't the case earlier. But now, even the support staff says you need to upgrade for better speed. Or we will look in to the matter, please give us time... such things.

You can experience yourself, be with them for a few days or months and you will know. Just wanted to share my own years of experience. Thanks.

GAdsense, Mar 15, 2011 IP
  12. SSC

SSC Active Member

Best Answers:
    Why not go with the geeks?

Godaddy & hostgator are the major ones

If you are just a jumping into I.M business then it would be better to start with a free hosting account and then upgrade as and when needed

SSC, Mar 15, 2011 IP
  13. johnykootz

johnykootz Peon

Best Answers:
    i started with hostmonsterz.info almost 10 months back and i am delighted with their always available technical support. their data center is IWEB and my account is hosted on a smart server uptime is very good indeed. i had found a coupon on tjoos which you can redeem for alpha reseller hosting

johnykootz, Mar 15, 2011 IP
  14. Joshie

Joshie Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As if you read above my post about JustHost. I have been with them for a year so far and still experiencing, I cannot find a single problem with them. Yesterday I was accidentally delete all of my files and one important file was gone which is fantastico, once removed fantastico then I couldn't install another script from fantastico to it and they went right on it and removed the error within' few minutes. They're solid great. Before I had very bad problems with database, they recovered it. Still doing great as service. JustHost is only one that I trust, well beside 1and1 for domains registrar.

The worst experience I had with a hosting provider, was godaddy and hostgator. Couldn't believe how they would call themselves a good hosting provider, but they were very poor supports with no knowledge and skills. JustHost serves me right, worth every penny from my pocket.

But although, I am thinking hard about moving to 1and1 to test their hosting service cause I only tested their domain registrar and it's good. The reason it's hard to move to 1and1 or any others is because JustHost really done a lot for me, afraid to move to other one and then I get worse service and made a mistake.

If a lot has problems with JustHost, then I can safely say I am very lucky not to have problem with JustHost yet after all for a year and so. But of course, everybody don't treat everybody right. I am sorry that it had to happen to you!

What was it that they did to you that wasn't good if you don't mind my asking?

P.S. Again, I have not experienced with GoDaddy for YEARS. I tried them in '07. So I really can't say if they're good or not for this year.

GoDaddy Vs JustHost: http://www.thewebhostinghero.com/comparison/just-host-vs-godaddy.html

Last edited: Mar 15, 2011
    Joshie, Mar 15, 2011 IP
  15. vinith98

vinith98 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I would say hostgator they are very reliable.

vinith98, Mar 15, 2011 IP
  16. Dave.w

Dave.w Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey Guys,

May be this Tip can turn out the best if some one is really looking for BEST HOST PROVIDER FOR SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS.
    Check out this thread: Tip to find BEST HOST FOR YOU!

Dave.w, Mar 15, 2011 IP
  17. Amjad2010

Amjad2010 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi you can find many of the web hosts which offer good services like hostgator, justhost, godaddy, EUKHost, bluehost, hostmonster and host clear etc. Its better to look for reviews and comments of other people so that you would know what are the experiences of other people using those host. In that way, you can narrow your list of prospected host. Once you have the list, you may proceed in checking on their features and prices and you may now compare what host can meet your standards and what host suited your budget. But in addition to reviews of other people, its very nice to go for a trial and experience the service from few selective top performing hosting providers and judge the best suit for your requirements. Consider reliability, performance and cost factor as well.
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 15, 2011
    Amjad2010, Mar 15, 2011 IP
  18. webhostinglamp1

webhostinglamp1 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi,

I'm very happy with my Host-gator shared useful plan. What types of website are you lookingfor host? Host unimited websites, unlimited hosting space, and unlimited bandwidth.
    and I would like to say you for selecting the best web hosting company is not an easy task. One of the key factors that are to be considered during this time is the uptime of the site which is being granted by the company. Going for a company that provides a 99.9% of uptime is the right option available.

webhostinglamp1, Mar 16, 2011 IP
  19. jacobatwood

jacobatwood Peon

Best Answers:
    The best hosting company is, that provides a hosting service in affordable price, with better quality service and performance. :)

jacobatwood, Mar 17, 2011 IP
  20. Adulu

Adulu Peon

Best Answers:
    many hosting companies that are good.
    i prefer to hostgator which offer cpu/memory statistics.

Adulu, Mar 17, 2011 IP