1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What is the best free website builder for what I want to do?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Mirodenia, Jan 9, 2016.

Hello, thanks for your help and a great 2016 from me!

I want to make an online mall to sell products and services online.
    For products I need a good ecommerce interface with marketing facilities and for services (consultancy on the phone) I will use a payment processor because I do not think there is any website ready made to do the payment for me on minute. All together they will be, products on cart to be bought on site and the services only advertisement and clients send to the payment processor.

Could you please recommend me a free website builder that you used and are happy with.
    I saw some but I do not understand too much their differences.... only the monthly payment.

They all say it is free but in fact they charge for the features.

Thanks very much....

Mirodenia, Jan 9, 2016 IP
  2. braydel

braydel Peon

Best Answers:
    I recommend Weebly, With that I have created http://shadowgoat.weebly.com

If you are unlike me and actually have money you can buy a domain and look more perfectional. Just make sure you have enough money to sustain the company domain for a while.

braydel, Jan 9, 2016 IP
  3. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    domains are cheap as chips, if your business plan can't justify that expense then can it justify the time you are going to be spending on the project? @braydel, you might as well be flipping burgers, at least you know you'll get paid.

I'd be looking at woo-commerce or wp-ecommerce over weebly.

sarahk, Jan 10, 2016 IP
    wwstewart likes this.
  4. Mirodenia

Mirodenia Active Member

Best Answers:

hahhaha, he was nice to me...thanks to both of you.

Mirodenia, Jan 11, 2016 IP
  5. austenite

austenite Peon

Best Answers:
    You really should for any business be willing to pay for a domain, it looks a lot more professional and instills real confidence to the end user at what can only be described as a small price. Ultimately for an online store you should also be prepared to fork out for SSL and installation costs if you don't have the knowledge to install it yourself.

Weebly's higher end plans include a free SSL as part of the monthly payment as well as integrated domain registration so will keep it simple for you although I agree with the above comment. You will want to eventually move to something more flexible such as woo-commerce or wp-ecommerce. I also have good experiences with opencart. Good luck with your venture!

austenite, Jan 16, 2016 IP