1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What is the best domain registrar as today?

Discussion in 'Domain Names' started by HufLala, Sep 13, 2012.

1. Jerin Jones

Jerin Jones Peon

Best Answers:
    I think that 1 and 1 is the best domain registration company in the world they are giving just for $0.99 dollar domain that very incredible which is not possible for other company.i have 200 personal domain buy from them they are very cheap prcie which is not possible for me to buy other company.So I think that is great and all in allllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

Jerin Jones, Mar 13, 2014 IP
  2. abhishekdvirus

abhishekdvirus Member

Best Answers:
    I used Godaddy, NameCheap, 1and1, mCrazyDomains, BigRock, Register and Net Firms. Of these Godaddy and NameCheap were best when it came to pricing. 1and1 has too many issues and hidden fees.

Godaddy has coupons distributed by CJ and we can find them easily on retailmenot and NameCheap provides free WHOIS Guard on all domains.

PS: Why bluehost and hostgator recommended here? They hardly have new TLDs. They are not even primarily a Domain Registrar.

abhishekdvirus, Mar 16, 2014 IP
  3. gigalicious

gigalicious Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    There is no registrar that i can say it's "best". However i would choose name.com is they decrease their prices.

gigalicious, Mar 22, 2014 IP
  4. H0stZealot

H0stZealot Active Member

Best Answers:
    Privacy protection is a very cheap service actually, it requires little effort to switch on/off. Giving it free is good, charging $10 for it as many registrars (like Godaddy) do is bad.
    Free email account was given because their default domain nameservers are their default hosting nameservers. Godaddy does that also.
    "Domain theft protection" actually is domain transfer lock feature, which exists with EVERY domain and giving it free is equal to giving a free plastic bag with a cake you bought. It means absolutely nothing.
    DNS management = the same. It MUST be given free, do you actually know any popular Registrar charging for it?
    Same renewal rate means only this company is not adaptabble to changing rules of the market. Many Registries increased their fees for domain names this year and more increases are possible. Therefore, netlynx either will begin losing money eventually or will change renewal price (which is more likely) - so this promise is useless.

After all they gave you nearly nothing. Only what they should have given, nothing more. They just called it with sound titles, but the result is the same.
    I will not post 5 copies of my reply as you did, Ankit, becasue I respect this forum.
    Please, stop promoting them. Maybe it will work for Indians, but, frankly - there are no benefits.

H0stZealot, Apr 23, 2014 IP