1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What is the Best Domain Parking Company?

Discussion in 'Domain Names' started by danjacrom, Feb 14, 2006.

1. Aidan_from_Namedrive

Aidan_from_Namedrive Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi guys,

I see this arguement continues to rage on. I can understand everyone's point of view as different portfolios will see different results on various platforms. I still maintain that to maximize your revenue you have to test your domains with all of the major parking companies.

However, with Christmas around the corner and belts being tightened across the board NameDrive have gone into bonus mode.

Anybody who increases their NameDrive revenue in November compared to October will get a massive 20% bonus on the earnings increase. Any new clients who join NameDrive in November will get a 20% bonus on their account’s earnings.

To find out more visit the NameDrive homepage.

Happy parking!

Aidan

Aidan_from_Namedrive, Oct 24, 2008 IP
  2. zabijaq

zabijaq Guest

Best Answers:
    How many parking companies did You try? As Sedo is far worst of all I've tried.
    Hit my signature to see what "earning with parked domains" mean. You'll get about 3-4x higher PPC and higher clickthrough with Parked, Namedrive, Fabulous, whoever else. SEDO sux.

zabijaq, Oct 24, 2008 IP
  3. thinkfast

thinkfast Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    i think sedo is still number one in this business

thinkfast, Oct 25, 2008 IP
  4. zabijaq

zabijaq Guest

Best Answers:
    You're right. Sedo is No. 1 as marketplace.
    But it's No. 5894 as parking company.
    1. Sedo has lowest PPC, it is ridiculous. I've read some complains about Sedo having 0,01-0,02EUR clicks on mesothelioma domains and mesothelioma is one of highest paying keywords.
    2. Sedo got probably worst landing page, that even dumbest visitor is 100% sure it's site without any content. It just looks like few ads, nothing more. So ctr is ultrahigh.
    3. Sedo has 1-click system so the PPC is low but there should be high CTR. But their landing page prevents from meaking high CTR.
    4. Parked has clickthrough system with 0,2-1$ clicks but has awesome landing page and makes much higher CTR and PPC.
    5. Sedo usus Google feed and Google is constantly lowering PPC
    6. Sedo often bans people that has traffic from backlinks.
    7. Sedo pays only 1 click / unique IP
    8. Sedo never inform You about BAN, then they don't reply Your e-mails. All domainer forums has threads about fishy Sedo Bans.

9. Parked pay more clicks per IP. See screenshot below:
    [​IMG]
    10. Parked allows building backlinks
    11. Parked allows You to set Title + metatags + get backlinks so You get some small SE traffic.
    12. Type-in traffic at well keyword optimized domains makes 20-50% CTR.
    13. Parked payout is 2x a month.

read more at my BLOG (see sig).

zabijaq, Oct 25, 2008 IP
  5. astro88

astro88 Peon

Best Answers:
    just curious.. i find an ads about lazydomainer.. about optimizing a domain
    did someone has bought the ebook ? is it really help ?
    plz share some thought about it..
    thanks

astro88, Nov 13, 2008 IP
  6. rajiwebstar

rajiwebstar Peon

Best Answers:
    thinkfast: Yes Sedo is one of the top companies who is providing quality services to their customers. The best part is they have domain auctioning, which is best in the world. They have lots of premium domains which you can't see in any other websites.

rajiwebstar, Nov 13, 2008 IP
  7. mike495

mike495 Peon

Best Answers:
    Bodis.com was a good one, but am not sure how they are doing now. They had nice templates and good customization options.

mike495, Nov 13, 2008 IP
  8. zabijaq

zabijaq Guest

Best Answers:
    Dunno but it doesn't look good as You only optimize parking of domain (when You don't want or don't have time to develop). And all is about domain name, You need good domain names to monetize traffic (and optimize landing page & keywords). i don't see any other optimization. And to any kind of ebook. Who would sell his billion dollar secret for few $. Those really good domain traders will never need such small $ from other domain traders and they won't reveal their secrets. So I think these ebooks contains such "secrets" like You can search with google or in domainer forums in minutes.

Yes Sedo is one of top companies.
    But they are very fishy. For example they allow few people to put "mortgage" keywords to adult domains and we all know 14 yrs kids searching for p0rn can't have any mortgage. You would be banned but they keep blind eye on few people. This is why people have so low PPC when they park with Sedo.

Also they keep blind eye on some people (might be their associates) that bids on own domains to push price higher - this way seller got more money and Sedo got higher commision. This is fraud against buyers whom pays much more. Also You can see non-premium domain - total just listed in premium auctions. And guess what, they are listed by same people that can use irrelevant high paying keywords and those who can bid on own domains through different accounts.

Sedo BAN people for having expired domain traffic and higher earnings (even if relevant keywords are picked). Any solid company would smartprice earnings but Sedo will BAN you.

Sedo is falling down. Their support is very dumb. When I was asking, if there's tracking cookie for referral program, I've needed to send 5-6 messages to support until someone recognized that tracking cookie isn't anything You aunt can bake and You can eat.
    Sedo is company that don't give a f**k about their customers. I can sell anywhere else.

zabijaq, Nov 13, 2008 IP
  9. Pixelrage

Pixelrage Peon

Best Answers:
    I just gave Parked.com another chance yesterday. Wow, a lot has changed since I was last there. You can really customize your pages quite a bit, right down to the meta & even the look and feel (plus you can upload pictures to replace the stock images). I'm really impressed so far.

Pixelrage, Nov 14, 2008 IP
  10. alexgau

alexgau Peon

Best Answers:
    I have just started parking with sedo will see

alexgau, Nov 15, 2008 IP
  11. zabijaq

zabijaq Guest

Best Answers:
    Alex: Wanna say, trying Sedo is waste of time and money. There's tons of threads about weak Sedo earnings at any domainer forum round InterWeb :)

zabijaq, Nov 16, 2008 IP
  12. j1tresser

j1tresser Peon

Best Answers:
    Yesterday I was informed that one of my accounts was terminated because of accessing (clicking) my parked domains. I informed them that I accessed the domains to verify that the keywords were appropriately assigned (As I always do on any of our parked domains) and that they could see that I changed the keywords right after clicking the site. No dice, account terminated all funds lost. This happened to be a test account to see if any extra revenue was gained over sedo on some lower traffic domains I own so not a huge deal, but it definitely changed our minds on using parked.com in the future. I could see if this was a deliberate attempt to gain revenue, but it wasn't and they know it. (It wouldn't gain revenue anyway since there were no 'partner ad clicks').

Over the last 7-8 months their actual payouts have been horrible (as have others), but it was surprising to see a parking site with a good reputation go down hill so quickly.

Recommendations? Sedo is the only 'free' parking service that hasn't thrown any unnecessary b.s. our way. Go with them until something better comes along.

j1tresser, Jul 28, 2009 IP
  13. monopol

monopol Guest

Best Answers:

You are not only the one.Many people were scammed.Parked.com is a scam website.They are qualified fraudsters , hoping that Police will caught them.

monopol, Jul 31, 2009 IP
  14. DealPartner

DealPartner Member

Best Answers:
    I don't think Parked.com is a scam. Over the years I have used several parking companies but Parked.com and Fabulous.com are the best in the industry. IMO Fabulous.com has better templates and higher EPC. My favorite so far is Fabulous.

DealPartner, Aug 2, 2009 IP
  15. Nikita Smith

Nikita Smith Member

Best Answers:
    Whatever you do, just stay away from Sedo. You will be doing yourself a favor.

You can search Google and you'll find many many stories, trust me, at first I didn't believe those stories could be true, but then I've gone through it myself.

Their online system is not very good, seems to have never reached Beta. Their customer support is run by thugs, their terms of service were written by Hitler in 1940.

I hope noone else ever feels how I felt with Sedo, you are powerless with them. The best I can do is warn others so they don't ever use their service.

Nikita Smith, Aug 2, 2009 IP
  16. webcabbie

webcabbie Active Member

Best Answers:
    I have had great luck with Sedo..

webcabbie, Aug 3, 2009 IP
  17. domainzaar

domainzaar Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    The best domain parking company is your own. A terrific alternative to using a company for domain parking is to simply purchase a domain parking script and keep 100% of the revenue. You can find a script like that at http://www.domainzaar.com/. It pays off rather quickly if you calculate how much you will save in a year in fees that you did not have to share.

domainzaar, Dec 30, 2009 IP
  18. ADman

ADman Peon

Best Answers:
    anybody used google's pparkig service

ADman, Jan 15, 2010 IP
  19. ipal

ipal Peon

Best Answers:
    :)thanks all,..i'll try one of them:)

ipal, Feb 3, 2010 IP
  20. AdamFL

AdamFL Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Domain parking is a waste IMO. I tried different providers including the paid ones and the revenues generated are always low... almost insulting. I prefer a "not found page" than those few pennies. I'm gradually developing one by one and put them in a good use.

AdamFL, Feb 3, 2010 IP