1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What is the best domain hosting service that you would recommend?

Discussion in 'Domain Names' started by MikeLumbley, Oct 5, 2011.

I want to build my own website to sell my eBooks, so I need a domain host. and although some domain hosting service such as GoDaddy provides 1 page of free website template, I am still thinking to buy a website builder package as well ( I have very little website building knowledge).

So can someone please recommend the best hosting service that he/she had used? And also his/hers recommended website or web page builder?

Please help and thank you all in advance!

MikeLumbley, Oct 5, 2011 IP
  2. MBDungo

MBDungo Active Member

Best Answers:
    You can use free web hosting service as well.. There are many hosting services around the web!

I am not expert about that, but my advice is use a free hosting for your commerce site. It is just an e-commerce and it doesn't need a GB storage. And use PayPal as your online payment provider, use their "Buy" button(s) and fill up some details, and attach it to your site as a transaction for your buyer.

Last edited: Oct 25, 2011
    MBDungo, Oct 25, 2011 IP