1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What Is The Best Dedicated Web Hosting Company ?

Discussion in 'Web Hosting' started by James Daniel, Oct 19, 2016.

1. James Daniel

James Daniel Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for sharing with me this information....

James Daniel, Feb 5, 2017 IP
  2. VeronicaSmith

VeronicaSmith Member

Best Answers:
    Hey James,
    You can get whole info about this plan here- https://www.znetlive.com/dedicated-server/

VeronicaSmith, Feb 12, 2017 IP
  3. James Daniel

James Daniel Member

Best Answers:
    VeronicaSmith Thanks, I'll check some of best plane here :)

James Daniel, Feb 13, 2017 IP
  4. ServersGet

ServersGet Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi! Whats location for Dedicated server? there is a lot providers in EU Like Hetzner and OVH.

ServersGet, Feb 18, 2017 IP
  5. oliverusselldev

oliverusselldev Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    If you need to host a PHP app, I would suggest you to try out Cloudways platform. It provides managed dedicated servers where you don't have to manually setup server or stack. You just need to install PHP which is available in 1-click. This means you can launch a fully optimized php hosting in few minutes.

oliverusselldev, Feb 20, 2017 IP
  6. sudip lamichhane

sudip lamichhane Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I had purchased master reseller from HostMonsterz and I was hosting over 78 websites of my clients. Their server was very fast but their server is often down and down. They had already suspended and terminated my 11 client's websites. So I was in a big trouble of finding some reliable host who provides security of websites and maintain their server good uptime. This is really a challenging issue for me. As non of the host tells about the bad things behinds their attractive hosting plan and cheap price. I have even found in few forums that HostGators server also did not live and so many client accounts were never come up in past years.

I was afraid with the above concern because all my clients are my local clients. Again if my client website terminated or website data lost, my client will file police case and again I cannot dream to established hosting company again in my life.

I was not able to sleep and I spend so many days and night finding good hosting company that cares all client's website data. You know well master reseller package is already cheap so I have charged cheap price for my clients also. By searching some honest reviews I found a company called iwrahost.com they meet my cheap price. Still I was in the confusion of their reliability and support. I seen iwrahost.com website and found the most lowest price that is $1 per year. So I decided that I have no risk to spend $1. Once I placed order and found they have 2checkout as a payment mode. Any company must have legal presence in order to add 2checkout payment method in their website. When I complete order, as soon as I got welcome email that contained new account infos. So now I did not have doubts for iwrahost.com reliability and support.

So I decided to transfer my all 78 clients websites to iwrahost.com server and they helped me to transfer all. I just placed order and paid $$ rest they did all it was 2011. Till now I have relax I have never experienced any server downtime and they never terminate my client website. Some time I had some issue but iwrahost.com support team will resolve all issue quickly . they even helped me to fix bugs in some of my clien's websites that has issue of resource abuse in the old host.

Finally I'm sharing my life experience, I tested many master reseller and alpha resellers hosting provider but non of them are correct. You will be in trouble if you are decided to choose any company that provide master reseller, alpha reseller and super alpha reseller. I know you intend to choose these services for the cheap price, correct? But that you can get from iwrahost.com they cares of your websites in a excellent manner. When you start master reseller, alpha reseller, super alpha reseller you will remember my words above after purchase. When you start iwrahost.com you will experience Excellency after you place an order.

sudip lamichhane, Feb 21, 2017 IP
  7. PoPSiCLe

PoPSiCLe Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    And the joke here would be ANY expectancy of ANY level of quality from a $1/year hosting... Seriously, folks. If you want quality, PAY FOR IT. Jeez. I could recommend quality hosting (but it would be mostly local, and I don't know the exact response time from abroad), but the cost would probably be prohibitive. Think at least $20/month, or more, depending on needs. A proper server with lots of resources will come in at A LOT more. DigitalOcean's high-memory offerings START at $120, and ends at $1680, per month. That is high-capacity servers, but they still have limits.

PoPSiCLe, Feb 22, 2017 IP
  8. Allen James

Allen James Active Member

Best Answers:
    You can always check a website like this one: http://www.topsharedhosting.org/dedicated-server/

Allen James, Mar 10, 2017 IP
  9. James Daniel

James Daniel Member

Best Answers:
    I really thankful to all of you, I've taken few and will take more for my future websites...
    Thanks for the suggestions

James Daniel, Apr 4, 2017 IP
  10. Allen James

Allen James Active Member

Best Answers:
    You are welcome! :)

Allen James, Jan 22, 2018 IP
  11. radwebhosting

radwebhosting Active Member

Best Answers:
    For US-based hosting providers, you can try Limestone Networks

radwebhosting, Feb 15, 2018 IP
  12. Sean9568

Sean9568 Peon

Best Answers:
    Choosing a best-dedicated hosting server can be quite a confusing. Some factors to consider before purchasing a dedicated server are:
    1. Technology: check operating system, RAM space, performance, and bandwidth
    2. Business requirements: security and scalability
    3. Pricing: prices of upgrades, downtime cost

Sean9568, Feb 15, 2018 IP
  13. James Daniel

James Daniel Member

Best Answers:
    Hello, radwebhosting :)
    Yes, I'm using Limestone Networks (limestonenetworks.com) and really satisfied. I'm looking some better services for my new client.

Thanks for your time:)

James Daniel, Feb 16, 2018 IP
  14. James Daniel

James Daniel Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks Sean9568 :) I'll keep it in mind when I buy new one

Best Regards
    James!

James Daniel, Feb 16, 2018 IP
  15. Sean9568

Sean9568 Peon

Best Answers:
    You are welcome, James. Happy to help.

Sean9568, Feb 19, 2018 IP
  16. pakistanwebserver

pakistanwebserver Member

Best Answers:
    OVH or Hetzner also providing very good services and servers

pakistanwebserver, Feb 22, 2018 IP
  17. radwebhosting

radwebhosting Active Member

Best Answers:
    Good choice

radwebhosting, Mar 12, 2018 IP
  18. unisecureus

unisecureus Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You can check from Google also. there are many options available for dedicated server hosting service providers.

unisecureus, Sep 4, 2018 IP
  19. James Daniel

James Daniel Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for all :) I want to buy more hosting for my New websites so can please let me know how I buy without PayPal? Because my Account has some issue.

James Daniel, Sep 6, 2018 IP
  20. HostColor

HostColor Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    There isn't best. However, I'd suggest that there are companies who own their infrastructure and other who resell someone else's servers. So, it is a good idea to always go with a web host that own its network and infrastructure.

HostColor, Oct 9, 2018 IP