1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What is the Best CPM network?

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by leosport, Apr 10, 2013.

I wonder what the best CPM network which currently has one site for 100,000 impressions per day?

Someone who is in a CPM network could really answer if it pays ok!

leosport, Apr 10, 2013 IP
  2. Vishal Chadha

Vishal Chadha Member

Best Answers:
    Organics traffics from search engines convert good to CPC, but visitors who visit your site on regular basis will hardly click on these cpc ads.

Vishal Chadha, Apr 10, 2013 IP
  3. serviceman22

serviceman22 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Good luck finding a good cpm network. All that I have found want to pay pennies. The only one I found that was worth wasting your time on was popcpm. The guy that runs it gives great support.

serviceman22, Apr 10, 2013 IP
  4. salinidinesh

salinidinesh Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Try Casale Media or Tribal Fusion , Which has good CPM rate

salinidinesh, Apr 12, 2013 IP
  5. prawyyy

prawyyy Active Member

Best Answers:
    For each case the other network is good. You give very general information. The traffic itself is not all that matters is how your users behave, if they are real and where they come from.

prawyyy, Apr 16, 2013 IP
  6. Shal.ne

Shal.ne Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Try Trikonanetwork. com... Really good support. Trikona network is giving good CPM Rates. But it depends on GEOs :). Very prompt payments. They never delayed my payment

Shal.ne, Apr 16, 2013 IP
  7. Hold_Steady

Hold_Steady Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    It's hard question. CPM basis is not for all. Anyway I can share my personal expirience:

Tribal Fusion is pro network, good rates, good support.
    Epom Market is legit and young company, with unmatched support and super high rates for niche like warez or sharing (and also for Asian and Brazilian traffic).
    ValueClick was okay, but now as I know there are some issues with malware stuff from them.

Actually, there are tons of networks, research and try, it's the only way.

Last edited: Apr 16, 2013
    Hold_Steady, Apr 16, 2013 IP
  8. Dale_

Dale_ Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Agree on Epom market and would like to add to the list MadAdsMedia, they grow fast and offer superior CPM rates.

Dale_, Apr 16, 2013 IP
  9. Arick unirow

Arick unirow Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Has two young blogs which mainly target US visitors. Still new and has less visitors than my other blogs. Would like to link it here but I think it is better to find out using Google with these keyword "optimal best hardware" and "Favorite University". Alexa says it popular in ID as it is a country where I live. QuantCast said the difference. It show some percentages of Canada and US visitors.
    Still need to develop both of them and add exclusive ads network to support it in future.
    Good luck for anyone for using CPM ads network. Keep sharing in Digital Point as it really help many webmaster and blogger around the world.

Arick

Arick unirow, Apr 16, 2013 IP
  10. parkppc

parkppc Active Member

Best Answers:
    There are lot of different CPM network options available. In my view you should chose according to your sites content and niche. few names which you can consider valueclick media, advertising, casale Media, edomz and Vibrant Media.

parkppc, Apr 17, 2013 IP
  11. Hold_Steady

Hold_Steady Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yeah, forgot to mention Vibrant media. They were good back in a day, worked with them in 2009-2010. Not sure how's it going now though.

Hold_Steady, Apr 17, 2013 IP
  12. AyeshFrancy

AyeshFrancy Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Try Trikonanetwork. com. Good and Reliable CPM Ad Network. Ontime payments and Best CPM Rates than other networks :)

AyeshFrancy, Apr 27, 2013 IP
  13. Web Outsourcing Gateway

Web Outsourcing Gateway Member

Best Answers:
    One of the best CPM network that I can prefer is Tribal Fusion. This CPM network provides data from their advertising network to help the advertisers understand who their customers really are to advertise them better. For them, knowing the interest of their audience leads them to a better advertising. Tribal Fusion used best contextualization technology in the world to categorize the type of their users engage with.

14. Arick unirow

Arick unirow Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    If I own a great and busy website, I would only allow advertiser from the same niche. I believe if Advertiser were happy and got some conversion, they will make the publisher happy too.
    CPM network who have the ability to filter website based on several categories is preferred than the other. That way, they can place the right advertiser on the right website. Advertiser happy and both publisher and ads network also happy.
    (I never try TribalFusion so, I have no idea whether it is great or not. Will try it in future.)

Arick unirow, May 2, 2013 IP
  15. OliBoli

OliBoli Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    CPMfun is paying the best rates from the cpm industry; you won't waste your time using it (like it happens with the most of cpm networks), for sure! :)

OliBoli, May 4, 2013 IP
  16. VRocks

VRocks Member

Best Answers:
    My Website: www.apkdownloads.com
    CPMFun is a great network with highest payout (believe me i have used many), Pays me Everytime. The only problem is that they are now showing Adult Ads which is bad for my visitors. So i have stoped using their Ads.
    I sent mail to the Admin to stop showing adult ads so that i can start using them again, but seems like the Admin dont care and never responded.
    Final Thoughts: If you are OK with Adult ads. CPMFun is d Best.

VRocks, May 11, 2013 IP
  17. Avener

Avener Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Nice thread with good content.
    Keep it up!

Avener, May 11, 2013 IP
  18. OliBoli

Best Answers:

No, CPMfun is never showed adult ads on my site; and as I know they are very against every adult content, they are not accepting sites containing adult content - a friend of mine have every of his adult sites declined by CPMfun; even the sites are not really adult, but have a little adult content, his sites was declined because of this.

So if you see adult ads showing by CPMfun, it is a mistake, for sure; maybe one of their advertisers is making them this big joke. And I don't think that the admin is not care about this - maybe he missed your email because he received a lot of other emails and didn't have time to read all of them; just try to email him again, or send a pm here to user @cpmfun - they will solve this adult ad problem fast, for sure!

OliBoli, May 11, 2013 IP
  19. VRocks

VRocks Member

Best Answers:
    I am not against CPMFun. In-fact i like CPMFun, It has great rates. And yes it shows adult Ads.
    Eg: Ads titled "This site may contain person you know" with Girls images showing Boobies. Yes that's adult.
    And about missing the mails, I sent him many mails. Did he miss all of them? I don't think so.
    I can try to send him PM here as you suggested. Lets see.

VRocks, May 11, 2013 IP
  20. OliBoli

Best Answers:
    Yes, @VRocks, I know you are not against CPMfun :) - that's why I suggested you to try to contact them more times; they are very busy and answering late sometimes, but they will answer you finally :)

OliBoli, May 11, 2013 IP