1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What is the best CPA network?

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by Nick1234, Jun 15, 2008.

1. Maria Stone

Maria Stone Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Really? I didn't find such offers. As I see such high payouts only when the program presupposes users to leave information on ther credit card. And I don't want visitors of my site to leave such info. I mean I'm sure my audience will not fill in the form about their credit card:(

Maria Stone, Jul 18, 2009 IP
  2. trafficprovider2009

trafficprovider2009 Banned

Best Answers:
    for me the best cpa is revenueads,perfectracking and commissionempire

trafficprovider2009, Jul 18, 2009 IP
  3. zllgl07

zllgl07 Peon

Best Answers:
    CPA is going to be harder to get accepted into networks for newbies, because they want experienced marketers who know what they are doing. But anyway any good Internet Marketer knows this a our business. And in business you want to create as many streams of income as you can. Meaning utilize all avenues to make money for your business.

Clickbank CPS
    CPA
    Adsense
    Product Creation
    And so much more!

zllgl07, Sep 16, 2009 IP
  4. pentelupe

pentelupe Active Member

Best Answers:
    I like maxbounty for their support and emails of new offers. The other 2 I haven't heard a word from except to say, that I have to keep the profits rolling in, or else I lose my place!

pentelupe, Sep 17, 2009 IP
  5. pentelupe

pentelupe Active Member

Best Answers:
    Maxbounty has been very communicative to me, and also it welcomed me and accepted me easily. Especially since I had a good website and ppc knowledge. For a beginner, I'd try and steer clear of confessing I was a newbie. Better to find out things on these forums than to ask them.

pentelupe, Sep 29, 2009 IP
  6. Volume10

Volume10 Peon

Best Answers:
    alot of these networks listed in this thread are networks that just rebroker offers from other networks. Make sure you get as high up the ladder as you can. Azoogle, Copeac, Hydra, ...

Volume10, Sep 29, 2009 IP
  7. jon32000

jon32000 Active Member

Best Answers:
    for me a good network is not just the offers it is how well your affiliate mangers are there to help you succeed. I have tried all the big name affiliates there just worried about there commission. The network i can say they CARE about there affiliates is adfinity.com

jon32000, Oct 7, 2009 IP
  8. Willprospector

Willprospector Peon

Best Answers:
    Are these like AdBrite where you get paid 1 cent if someone clicks on an advertisement on your webpage?
    Also are these CPA networks against webpages that get traffic from traffic exchanges like Adsense is?

Willprospector, Oct 8, 2009 IP
  9. prochap

prochap Peon

Best Answers:
    As per my knowledge and experience if you want easy acceptance then go for adscendmedia.Its really making some name.

prochap, Oct 27, 2009 IP
  10. vcommission

vcommission Member

Best Answers:
    Try us :)
    We have offers for all niches and many international offers too.

vcommission, Oct 27, 2009 IP
  11. Scotty Mack

Scotty Mack Member

Best Answers:
    I am totally new to CPA and am trying to find a network that will accept me. I am a very experienced web site/SEO person and have already built the shell of a site I plan on using for CPA. I'd be shocked if I'm not ranked in the top five in under a month for the high traffic relevant keywords I am targeting.

The problem is, it can't and won't go online until there is actually something to promote. Without the website and traffic statistics, the CPA companies won't approve me (it's a "chicken or the egg" thing).

I have already done a CPC test market for this sort of thing (it was a weight loss program E-Mail signup) and got 1,500 clicks in under 3 hours (at just 3 cents per click) and 300 signups. I can get the traffic, but need things to promote.

Can anyone suggest a CPA company that will take a so-called "newbie?"

Scotty Mack, Nov 4, 2009 IP
  12. aras

aras Active Member

Best Answers:
    How does a "newbie" get 1500 clicks at 3 cents and has 1 post here? :)

You do not need an account, i can work with you on offers if you want. I just need to see you are serious.

aras, Nov 4, 2009 IP
  13. Scotty Mack

Scotty Mack Member

Best Answers:
    I PM'd you Aras but did not hear back from you. I'll let you know how to get the cheap clicks if you'll get me some links to put on a site. I'm looking for CPA only. I've never done CPA but have done plenty of PPC and have built several high-ranking websites over the years. This is for a new site for free stuff (giveaways, free samples, contests. sweepstakes, catalogs, etc.).

I'm looking for stuff where I will be paid (I know it's fairly minimal) for someone filling in just their E-Mail address or zip code for the "giveaway" or contests. I don't want things where long forms need to be filled out initially, but may be adding them to my site as things progress.

The less information a person needs to provide, the better. This is the only way the cheap CPC thing will work. Longer forms for better products can be E-Mailed to them later once I have their E-Mail address.

As I stated before, unless you are already doing CPA, none of the CPA places seem to want to bother with you. They all seem satisfied with trying to steal each others' business, rather than trying to actually generate new income streams. As a real-life Director of Marketing, I find this to be a very strange business model that they all seem to be following.

Scotty Mack, Nov 6, 2009 IP
  14. xpress2704

xpress2704 Peon

Best Answers:
    AZOOGLE SUCKS! they rip you off, leads dont convert good at all

xpress2704, Nov 8, 2009 IP
  15. LOLCat

LOLCat Peon

Best Answers:
    I've never heard of pepperjam until today, and I've seen it a few times at a few sites today.

But in my opinion I like dpowermedia.com because they have over 100 zip/web submits :) And I'm a noob.

LOLCat, Nov 9, 2009 IP
  16. goliath

goliath Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well get a relevant domain mocked up somewhere and go apply at cpalead. I got accepted there as a new cpa publisher because their widget is useful on content sites, too.

Also be aware that commission junction has plenty of pay-per-lead offers and will be happy to have you join with a decent content site as they provide more traditional affiliate offers as well. I think you may have to share your intent or some preview of your site with certain affiliate managers before you promote a specific offer, but you do get to see all of the offers.

I think adcommunal.com allowed me access as an incentivized provider with no review. You then take the time to speak to an affiliate manager and get your account turned to "non-incentive" when you explain that you do seo, banner placement, traffic buys, etc... and won't be doing any "points" or "cash back" offer sites. The AM there explained that if I do decide to start an incentivized site they need to know and create another account for it.

They're also concerned that people will 'improperly incentivize' their offers. Show them a site that you have and then explain that you have more, and that you aren't a single-site publisher hoping to fit their offers, but that you plan to target entire sites to their offers and the terms of those offers.

It can be easy to upset a CPA sponsor with certain tactics such as improper emailing or flooding them with traffic directly so they do want to see SOMETHING first, but if you talk to them and don't just stop at reading the TOS or a generic rejection letter you can find helpful people.

That's what I'm learning, I just got started and being friendly and communicative works with the better networks. If you can't get any response or communication it's a good sign you should move on, anyhow. There are too many networks to worry about it, usually.

You're right about one thing, it seems it's a very 'incestuous' business and once you get into a couple of networks you'll also note that the same offers are often available at different prices. Keep your eyes open.

goliath, Nov 10, 2009 IP
  17. smaxor

smaxor Peon

Best Answers:
    As mentioned before go with a network you know will pay you on time. Most aff's have a few networks they can look through their offers to see what they want to promote. I own ads4dough so of course I think we're good but some other good networks are:

Copeac
    Azoogle
    Neverblue
    Convert2Media
    and of course us at Ads4Dough.com

More options as far as offers is always better.

smaxor, Nov 12, 2009 IP
  18. tstewart

tstewart Peon

Best Answers:
    I m not sure because i m new person in this program

tstewart, Nov 16, 2009 IP
  19. mikejhon

mikejhon Peon

Best Answers:
    I have played many years in CPA but still not success. I think that is very hard to do.

mikejhon, Nov 16, 2009 IP
  20. majorbankcreditcards

majorbankcreditcards Peon

Best Answers:
    Has anyone here heard of BuildOffers.com?

I am looking for a CPA network that lets you sell credit cards...

majorbankcreditcards, Nov 16, 2009 IP