1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

what is the best anyone ever had with Clicksor or Bidvertiser???

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by Rage, Jul 21, 2006.

I want to see the possibilites of Clicksor and Bidvertiser...

so What is the EVER BEST you or anyone have ever made with both of clicksor or bidvertiser.... how much maximum you ever earned!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks!

Rage, Jul 21, 2006 IP
  2. JasMate

JasMate Active Member

Best Answers:
    I found both of them to be hopless! They pay low low per click unlike adsense & chitika which pay much better. I think the most I earned was about $1 when I pulled the plug, just wasn't worth it. That was with Bidvertiser, but with clicksor I pulled the plug even before I started becuase I really disliked the format and the code makes your page take long time to load. I think your better off with adsense if you have an account or look at something else like chitika - I have had success with them in the past.

JasMate, Jul 21, 2006 IP
  3. wormy

wormy Active Member

Best Answers:
    I earned $1.03 or something like that from one click of bidvertiser last week. But I get far far far fewer clicks on their ads than on adsense!

Overall...considering the number of impressions its terrible. I am just leaving it there for 100,000 impressions mainly because I know of no other options since adsense will not let me put them on framed pages.

wormy, Jul 21, 2006 IP
  4. Eric007

Eric007 Peon

Best Answers:
    I'd like to see what clicksor ads look like so I know if their ads would fit with my website design. Can anyone send me a link to some examples?

Thanks.

Eric007, Jul 23, 2006 IP
  5. wormy

wormy Active Member

Best Answers:
    I think they look similar to bidvertiser ads. Which is almost the same as adsense ads. I just got a clicksor account but not sure I will try them out since my horrific experience with bidvertiser.

wormy, Jul 24, 2006 IP
  6. writer007

writer007 Peon

Best Answers:
    the most i ever made was very little and i would not recommend bidvertiser. adsense is the way to go.

writer007, Jul 24, 2006 IP
  7. Arkserver

Arkserver Banned

Best Answers:
    around 73 dollars

Arkserver, Jul 24, 2006 IP
  8. 010081

010081 Banned

Best Answers:
    bidvertiser i guess not so good they banned me because they got suprised the first day i joined it i made $46 with just 11 clicks and were not spammed or sth.visitors clicked it ,the next day they banned me i asked reason but no reply

010081, Jul 25, 2006 IP
  9. Friend

Friend Peon

Best Answers:
    clicksor is better thatn bidadvertisor

Friend, Jul 26, 2006 IP
  10. epic1231

epic1231 Peon

Best Answers:
    I earn about $4-5 a day via Clicksor but it's on all my sites (6) and I would say about $0.30 from two bidadvertisor ad's i run, but they are so quick to suspend accounts i have heard in the past I won't put them much more throughout my sites.

Clicksor also does not approve myspace resource sites anymore.

epic1231, Jul 26, 2006 IP
  11. itrader©

itrader© Peon

Best Answers:
    I tried bidvertiser but Earned 0 cent to 10 cent daily. Bidvertiser has too low revalant advertisers. so response it too low.

itrader©, Jun 8, 2009 IP