1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What is the best and easy touse for connect t as the database?

Discussion in 'C#' started by designgenie, Jun 28, 2013.

hi,
    I began my first C# project and I'm still studying that field.i used MS Access to connect to the database.but i couldn't do that. so i want to know what is the best database for use to connect with C#

designgenie, Jun 28, 2013 IP
  2. aidanriley629

aidanriley629 Banned

Best Answers:
    I think many C# users use SQL Server, especially beginners. There is also SQLite, which isn't as big to install. I think either of those would work for you, it's just a matter of preference. And if you do want to use MS Access, it is possible. Here's instructions on how to get it up and running.

Err.. it's not letting me paste the link where I got that from; giving some kind of redirect error, but if you search "ms connect with c#" it's the first result, on social.msdn.microsoft.com. Good luck

aidanriley629, Jul 1, 2013 IP
  3. designgenie

designgenie Active Member

Best Answers:
    thanks aidanriley629.i think SQL is better as u told. So i used it.

designgenie, Jul 1, 2013 IP
  4. coolblog

coolblog Banned

Best Answers:
    I would say sql server is the best to use with the c# as when you install visual studio it will be installed with that too

coolblog, Jul 2, 2013 IP
    worldart, E_books and technoguy like this.