1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What is the best Affiliate Program you have ever joined?

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by Snoopy240, Jun 28, 2013.

1. Jack Holland

Jack Holland Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    To me it's a complicated question as to what is the best. Amazon has low commissions but huge volume potential plus name brands and recognizable products. JVZoo, Clickbank and Warrior Plus have great commissions but mostly niche products. Commission Junction has name brand products but the good companies usually require an approval process and you need a website. To me the question needs to be more specific in terms of what are your goals? Also, what resources do you have available.
    SEMrush

Jack Holland, Aug 7, 2019 IP
    SEMrush
  2. planck

planck Active Member

Best Answers:
    Amazon is a fortune 500 Giant _ Jeff Beszos has in fact once more surpassed Bill Gates as the world's richest man since June 2019 _ he probably won't stay number 1 for long because of the looming divorce which will leave his ex-wife (MacKenzie Bezos) as one of the richest women on earth.

Anyways, because of its huge visibility, Amazon is a lovely target for politicians trying to score points with voters. Often Amazon reacts to the shenanigans of politicians by closing shop. From one day to the next, Amazon can shut down the affiliate program in your state.

Read Amazon kills Colorado Affiliate Program

This can happen to you,
    thus destroying years of affiliate-promotion effort. A wise move is to avoid the amazon affiliate program. As the saying goes _ don't put all your eggs in one basket.

planck, Aug 8, 2019 IP
  3. Edward_Melendez

Edward_Melendez Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I have been active in affiliate marketing for about a year now so I can make a separate income. So I tried different services. I set up a start-up capital to make more money than I did, and I tried the Digikala service, an online store like Amazon, but its profit margin was relatively low, at almost 7% of Return the initial capital to me. But I can honestly say that any affiliate services are not better and more reliable than Amazon and its profit margins are huge

Last edited: Aug 25, 2019
    Edward_Melendez, Aug 25, 2019 IP
  4. planck

planck Active Member

Best Answers:
    You are ambiguous.
    Polish up your grammar.

planck, Aug 25, 2019 IP
  5. jackgorney

jackgorney Peon

Best Answers:
    Lots of suggestion - best affiliate is very relative. Depends on what market and the countries in question. I have had good experiences with Adwin, Tradedoubler, Linkshare, CJ and Amazon.

jackgorney, Aug 26, 2019 IP
  6. planck

planck Active Member

Best Answers:
    The principal feature to look for, in a good affiliate program, is repeat commissions. This is the key to building a residual income stream online.

You should strive to make a sale once, but keep receiving commissions for that sale because the customer is either subscribed to a service to subscribed to products, which get delivered every month/quarter/year.

Any affiliate program which does not have this feature should be removed from your list of consideration.

In general, Amazon products do not offer repeat commissions. Worse yet, their commissions are way too low. Stay away from Amazon. You will never make rich on this network. Jeff Bezos will get rich alright; but not you.

planck, Aug 26, 2019 IP
  7. 99james99

99james99 Member

Best Answers:
    I'm using Pushyads program for the last 3 months, they have great affiliate programs for advertisers.

99james99, Aug 27, 2019 IP
  8. planck

planck Active Member

Best Answers:
    Paykickstart is the only such program i know of.
    Markethealth talks a big game but their links expire after 3 - 5 years.
    Other programs such as Amazon have cookies which expire after 90days.

planck, Aug 27, 2019 IP