1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What is the best Affiliate Program you have ever joined?

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by Snoopy240, Jun 28, 2013.

Just wanted to know what Affiliate programs are out there and which one is the one making you a lot of money.

Which one is giving you a lot of value and help to promote the products?

I'll appreciate your replies :cool:

Snoopy240, Jun 28, 2013 IP
  2. syda

syda Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    My favorite affiliate programs are Moreniche and Pay4Results, I have also had some luck with Alpharooms hotel booking program.

syda, Jun 28, 2013 IP
    Snoopy240 likes this.
  3. drgurmeet

drgurmeet Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    My Favorite one is Big Idea Mastermind ,it is actually a marketing system that help me to generate $8000 in just 40 days of joining:)

Last edited: Jun 29, 2013
    drgurmeet, Jun 29, 2013 IP
    Snoopy240 likes this.
  4. homer7

homer7 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Amazon, very hard, low rates and still the best.

homer7, Jun 29, 2013 IP
    Snoopy240 likes this.
  5. samdar

samdar Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Avangate.

This is my first affiliate company that got me sales. Not because I tried every other stuff out there. But for me this is the one that got me things going.

A tip: Any affiliate program that is too good to be true is definitely a scam.

samdar, Jun 29, 2013 IP
  6. Snoopy240

Snoopy240 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the replies guys! I can see that people are making money with many different affiliate programs! The one that has been paying me over and over again each month (a residual income) is EN (empower network).

In my opinion that is the best affiliate program ever created and I also got to meet everyone in that company. ;) That's where I was on my profile picture lol:cool:

Affiliate marketing is one of the best ways to generate a residual income online. I'm glad most of you guys are having success with it!

Keep rocking it guys!!

Snoopy240, Jun 29, 2013 IP
  7. john123x

john123x Member

Best Answers:
    I'm using SEOClerks Affiliate Program for more than 4 months and I have great revenue. It's easy to become an SEOClerks affiliate - it takes only a few moments to sign up, and there's no programming required. If you are already a member, you are already an affiliate. Their affiliate program pays you when your visitors buy any SEO Service.... For Life! :)

john123x, Jun 29, 2013 IP
    Snoopy240 likes this.
  8. syda

syda Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:

You should join an affiliate network or a program and start promoting their offers. Usually you create a website and write about the products you want to sell. You will also put special links to your site and when someone clicks the link and buys the product, you get a percentage for yourself as commission. To be successful you need to have some marketing skills, some web design skills and the skill to learn.

syda, Jun 30, 2013 IP
  9. syda

syda Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    You can make $1 per month or $2,000, depends on how much work and investment you put into this. However, affiliate marketing is not my main business and I won't be a very good coach as I only do it when I have time. I'm sure someone has great e-books on the topic that could help you more than I could.

syda, Jun 30, 2013 IP
  10. Zion Amal Rafeeq

Zion Amal Rafeeq Member

Best Answers:
    If you are a blogger or a person with Strong Online Presence, then ClickBank is the right Affiliate Program for you.
    You just need to make sure your audience trust you and convert them to your Customers or people who can Buy things from you by recommending the Right Products at the Right Time.

Zion Amal Rafeeq, Jul 1, 2013 IP
    Snoopy240 likes this.
  11. happywilly

happywilly Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    That's a really great question.
    I have recently joined three affiliate marketing businesses. Their information and help is awesome which allows me to slowly but surely create my desired income.

Here are my 3 businesses so far:

1. Empower Network- you have most likely heard of it as it's everywhere pretty much. It's a great product which gives you your own blogging platform for only $25/month.
    It's really great for a newbie like myself, it gives you a highly optimitised blog with great tools on how to create a suitable post.

2. Pure Leverage- PL is a new product that launched earlier this year. It is a new autoresponder service that is set to rival aweber. It has exceptionally good marketing materials and tips.
    The product not only offers an autoresponder servie but also a:
    -video email service
    -video conferencing service.

Cost is about $25/month also to use the service but to become a reseller you pay $19.97/month as well.

3. My Fun Life- it's a new app company who plan to launch 10 new apps over the next 5-10 years.
    Their first app/website is a travel app. It's actually a very solid idea.
    You can book flights, rent cheap condos and get discounted travel deals such as cruise ships or all inclusive holidays etc.
    The cost is the cheapest one so far $21/month and that's it.

You can build your customer base with all of these products. There great to be fair but you have to work your ass off.
    An internet business is a real business, not some made up easy money scheme.
    I hope this helps.

"Get busy living..or Get busy dying"

happywilly, Jul 1, 2013 IP
    Snoopy240 likes this.
  12. Bison

Bison Active Member

Best Answers:
    The best affiliate program to join is the one you can best communicate to people their need for what your selling. Find a program whose products you know something about and write about those products. Tell people how the products have helped you and how they in turn will help them.

You can also just write about whatever your particular interest is and then surround it with banners. Once you build a following to your blog you can start recommending different niche related affiliate products to your readers. If you have built up trust with them, they will take your recommendation and buy.

Bison, Jul 1, 2013 IP
  13. davidja

davidja Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    My best affiliate program is Clickbank

davidja, Jul 3, 2013 IP
    Snoopy240 likes this.
  14. ChangYou

ChangYou Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    We have recently launched our Gamebox Partner Program. If you like online games, you may want to try it.

ChangYou, Jul 8, 2013 IP
  15. TrafficCaptain

TrafficCaptain Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    it depends in which vertical you are operating in. if you choose one of the big affiliate networks such as zanox, cj etc. who carry offers of various verticals you might get a fraction of ok offers. i personally would choose a specialized network who lists all available offers in regard to the vertical, e.g. trafficcaptain for games

TrafficCaptain, Jul 10, 2013 IP
  16. Vann

Vann Member

Best Answers:
    So none is free to join?

Vann, Jul 10, 2013 IP
  17. kewlchat

kewlchat Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Adultfriendfinder

kewlchat, Jul 10, 2013 IP
  18. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    You should try our affiliate program. Great conversion rate. Guaranteed $1 per each featured or all cities post. Minimum payout just $10.

qwikad.com, Jul 10, 2013 IP
  19. bdcobbs

bdcobbs Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I have joined a few affiliate programs over the years, but I would have to say Linkshare is the tops. They are eager to help you earn the best commissions and have great customer service. Recently I join another one at http://debtfreelife.ws which seems to be promising.

bdcobbs, Jul 10, 2013 IP
  20. TrafficCaptain

TrafficCaptain Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    trafficcaptain is free to join and pays cpl

TrafficCaptain, Jul 11, 2013 IP