1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What is the best ad management server for the web?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by Tex20333, Mar 18, 2013.

Looking for some advice and help. Background information. I have a website and would like to offer advertisers the ability to set up their own ads and text based ads through an interactive portal, and at the end pay a specified amount for either impressions, CPC, etc. In addition, they will have the option to target ads by geographical area and/or platform, mobile, desktop, browser, etc. After the campaign has been set up, they can log in and view statistics, graphs for their campaign. I can have an admin portal to edit the campaign if necessary. Is there anything out there that will help me accomplish just what I'm describing above? I'd rather not use a pay over time solution, but instead a free or single purchase commercial script. Thanks for the help and feedback. - Tex
    Tex20333, Mar 18, 2013 IP
  2. Riboflavin

Riboflavin Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I have used OpenX in the past with pretty great results, I would definitely recommend checking it out.
    Riboflavin, Mar 19, 2013 IP
  3. Valeriy

Valeriy Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Used OpenX as well, have no complains. Recommend.
    Besides, you can advertise at OpenX Market...we get pretty good results and hope we'll be paid ))). Though you'll need to install additional plugings for more comfortable work.
    Valeriy, Mar 19, 2013 IP
  4. Hold_Steady

Hold_Steady Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Wouldn't recommend you to use OpenX. A lot of threads about OpenX hell floating around the web, but friend of mine faced stats cheating from their side. look at this thread (with proofs): http://www.warriorforum.com/main-internet-marketing-discussion-forum/691380-openx-cheating-proofs-looking-alternative.html

Personally I'd recommend you to check SmartAdServer (not sure about text ads on their side though), Adzerk and Epom. I'm thinking to move my stuff from Adzerk to Epom, because I'm using Epom Market and that means I can get 50% discount for server. Epom has features you need and what I like the most is their CTR optimization. If it works like they describe it, this is really amazing feature.
    Hold_Steady, Apr 24, 2013 IP