1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What is the average cost of executive coaching services?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by danlock335, Mar 28, 2023.

Hi guys, this is Danlock, and I'm struggling with my business. I cannot achieve my short-term and long-term targets, so I'm considering receiving executive coaching services, which can help me accomplish my goals. Can you tell me the average cost of executive coaching services?

danlock335, Mar 28, 2023 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Talk to your local business groups, you may find that there are free mentoring services for new or small businesses. Talk to your parents, they may have friends who would be happy to mentor you.

I'm assuming you're in the USA, but even then, the rate will vary from city to city, town to town.

sarahk, Mar 29, 2023 IP
    jrbiz likes this.
  3. Joseph Mack

Joseph Mack Peon

Best Answers:
    Executive coaching services can vary in cost depending on the type of service, experience level of the coach and other factors. Generally speaking, executive coaching services range from $200 to $2,000 per hour with an average cost around $500-$700 per hour. It is important to do research when selecting a coach as prices may differ greatly between coaches due to their expertise and qualifications. Additionally, many companies offer packages that include multiple sessions for a discounted rate which could be beneficial if you are looking for long-term support or guidance.

Joseph Mack, Mar 29, 2023 IP
  4. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Is that in the US or Pakistan?

sarahk, Mar 30, 2023 IP
  5. wesleyian46

wesleyian46 Peon

Best Answers:
    From where I'm sitting, executive coaching is in high demand because of the positive impact it can have on helping business leaders flourish. Executive coaching fees can range widely based on factors such as the coach's level of expertise, the complexity of the assignment, and the time commitment involved. The typical cost of executive coaching is around $7,500, with some service providers charging as much as $20,000. Executive coaches in major metropolitan areas typically charge more than their counterparts in smaller communities for their services. If the coach is not located nearby, additional travel expenses may be added to the bill. If a company truly wants to help its leaders flourish, investing in executive coaching services can be a wise decision.

wesleyian46, Mar 30, 2023 IP
  6. Randall Magwood

Randall Magwood Active Member

Best Answers:
    Some coaches charge by the hour (around $300-$500), and some demand a retainer upfront plus a royalty. The really good ones ask for $5,000 to get started.

Randall Magwood, May 11, 2023 IP
  7. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    If you are in the U.S., seek out your local SBA (Small Business Administration) office. They will provide free mentoring and much more. You can also look into SCORE (Service Corps of Retired Executives) who will also provide coaching for free. Finally, you can look for local mentoring/incubator organizations which will provide you with free mentors and much more. E.g., here in the Boston area, I mentor for MassChallenge and also for the Venture Mentor Network which provide free services (and even grants) to start-up businesses.

I honestly do not trust the vast majority of the "executive coaches" who charge high fees to small businesses, but that is another story...

jrbiz, May 20, 2023 IP
    sarahk likes this.