1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

what is the advantage of No follow links over do follow links?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Abindra Raj Dangol, Feb 13, 2017.

Recently, i have been commenting in some of the niches where i have found that the comments provide only no follow links. so i wonder does this one have some powerful advantages over do follow links.

we all know that do follow links is very vital in order to rank in the SERPs. But there must be an advantages of no-follow links as well.

Abindra Raj Dangol, Feb 13, 2017 IP
  2. Arick unirow

Arick unirow Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    If you make comments just to get links, that is just wrong. The only advantage is: the owner of that blog would be more diligent because there would be so much comments to be deleted.

In my opinion, any comment which is created by anyone who willing to get links (and not someone who really interested with the topic), basically is spam (or another less useful comment).

The advantage for someone who created comment just to get link is: They have waste their precious time (which could be used to write useful content) just to chase and spam another site.

I do believe the best thing to dominate in SERP would be:
    1. Create very high quality post.
      It is better to spend times by writing post rather than spamming another site.
    2. Avoid spamming another site.
      It is bad for SERP and for advertising. You would understand about it once the site grow bigger but the eCPM is going down each day.
    Backlink may important but content is the key to get steady ranking.

The key is: Stop Spamming another website. Focus on creating superior quality content and success is not far away.

Arick unirow, Feb 13, 2017 IP
    malky66 likes this.
  3. Jon vaughn

Jon vaughn Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    When you want to make people aware of your business, links are highly important. SEO companies now provide link building services as businesses understand how vital they are.

A nofollow link can directly lead to somebody spending money on your company's products or services. If you consistently create awareness and engage with people, those nofollow links may prove to be more beneficial than your domain authority. One link can make you earn another link. Don't consider a nofollow link to be the end of this world.

Jon vaughn, Feb 23, 2017 IP
  4. DarioPV

DarioPV Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    No follow links don't have any advantage over their do follow counterparts but they are far from useless. They can still get you some decent referral traffic if they're in the right place. I'd argue that one bonus of having some no follow links is that your backlink profile looks more natural.

DarioPV, Feb 23, 2017 IP
  5. David Jones42

David Jones42 Member

Best Answers:
    no-follow link can drive traffic to your site and increase awareness of your site where you post.

David Jones42, Feb 23, 2017 IP
  6. Anitasol

Anitasol Active Member

Best Answers:
    I think it is an advantage to the website owner, not to the commenter.

Anitasol, Feb 24, 2017 IP
  7. rajkumar mudaliyar

rajkumar mudaliyar Member

Best Answers:
    Please check the below mentioned link:-
    http://www.iftiseo.com/2015/08/5-benefits-of-no-follow-backlinks.html

rajkumar mudaliyar, Mar 3, 2017 IP