1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What is some popular winter collection clothing for children?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by paul344, Jan 17, 2023.

Winter is among us, and I want to buy the stylish winter clothing for my children. What is some new fashion for children in winter?

paul344, Jan 17, 2023 IP
  2. stella cook

stella cook Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I think leather clothes can keep your children warm and stylish at the same time. Leather sweaters, jackets, coats, hats, and more in a variety of colors and design gives protection from the cold while keeping them looking fashionable.

stella cook, Mar 13, 2023 IP
  3. Smyrl

Smyrl Tomato Republic Staff

Best Answers:
    With the average cost of cleaning a leather jacket in the US being $35 to $100 dollars and the likelyhood of a school kid keeping leather goods clean is next to nill, I would recommend finding a better buy in the wash and wear line like jeans, t-shirts, and sweat shirts area. What you buy for them in the fall, they likely will have outgrown by spring. With your ages shown in your profiles, I highly suspect you three have yet to become parents. Furthermore the fact that I find Stella Cook, Fashion Consultant at Leatherxxxxxxx, makes me believe you three are what I call a song and dance team.

Last edited: Mar 14, 2023
    Smyrl, Mar 14, 2023 IP
    sarahk and newbie191 like this.
  4. jaguar34

jaguar34 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I guess Aliexpress.com if you lives in europe or USA.

If you lives in India then it should be Reliance or Amazon

jaguar34, Dec 1, 2023 IP
  5. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Go to your local mall? Are these teens or pre-teens?

Leather, oh my, I can't imagine sending my kids anywhere in leather, unless it's shoes, and even then they preferred trainers.

for kids clothes. I guess it'd be cheap but online buying is a hassle with kids because the sizing is hard to get right. I'd only ever buy online if they were teens and just wanted a different colour from what's available locally. I guess if you live rurally it makes sense but then you're probably not too worried about "stylish".

sarahk, Dec 2, 2023 IP
    jaguar34 likes this.
  6. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Get the kids a snowsuit, boots, work gloves, and a shovel. Nothing more stylish for me than seeing kids clearing snow out of a driveway or sidewalk.

jrbiz, Dec 4, 2023 IP
  7. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    What is this snow stuff you speak of?
    Not everyone gets that in Winter, although the OP is in the US so maybe they get it there.
    You don't want to be wearing leather to shovel snow, I'm guessing.

sarahk, Dec 4, 2023 IP
    jrbiz likes this.
  8. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    It is an evil form of precipitation that sticks around long after it has fallen and should have flowed away through a storm drain. Four-letter word, imo.

I am okay with them wearing leather as long as it does not impede their shoveling.

jrbiz, Dec 4, 2023 IP
    sarahk likes this.