1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What is Shallow Content ? And How Can I Use In Ecommerce Site

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Sartaj Ahmed, Apr 18, 2017.

I want to know what is shallow content ? and how can I use in eCommerce site. Is there any other way to submit shallow content ?

Solved! View solution.
    Sartaj Ahmed, Apr 18, 2017 IP
  2. johnvincentt

johnvincentt Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    There is no other way to use a duplicate content in todays google algoithm update

johnvincentt, Apr 18, 2017 IP
    In a nutshell, shallow or thin content is low quality content that offers little to no value. In your case, this often means duplicate product descritions or category pages for products that vary only slightly (e.g. different colours or sizes). But it can also simply mean content that's overly short, or that's automatically generated.
    Avoid shallow content for your ecommerce site! Try to offer as much information about your products as possible, while targeting the relevant keywords, and avoid repeating the same copy on similar product pages.

finbol, Apr 18, 2017 IP
  4. Nick Chernets

Nick Chernets Member

Best Answers:
    BEtter not to use such a content

Nick Chernets, Apr 18, 2017 IP
  5. Patel Jignesh

Patel Jignesh Peon

Best Answers:
    Its quickly created and third party created content make changes on shallow content ..

Patel Jignesh, Apr 19, 2017 IP