1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What is SEO Hosting?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by surendra83, Mar 23, 2012.

I am looking for some hosting provider where I can host my website. I heard about SEO hosting. What is SEO hosting and what is the use of SEO hosting on my website ?

surendra83, Mar 23, 2012 IP
  2. sisatel

sisatel Active Member

Best Answers:
    sisatel, Mar 23, 2012 IP
  3. Eddie.S

Eddie.S Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Well how you come to know that your site is affected by Google sandbox?Well i am asking this is because Google has never officially admitted to the sandbox being a reality.That's why i want to know have you done something to improve your SERP?If your sites are really affected by Google sandbox then you have to wait for some time.Google sandbox time limit is atmost 9 months but not necessarily it totally depend on competitiveness of your keywords.

Eddie.S, Mar 24, 2012 IP
  4. myfairies

myfairies Active Member

Best Answers:
    I have a site in the sandbox. I bought that available domain for 5 years to discover soon that Google did not want to indicise it. I asked for the reasons and I've been told I went against their rules. I asked which ones but I was never been told. My site (wordpress) included 8 pages with some 1000 words each and some 50 posts with about 400 words each. No banners, no ads, nothing strange at all, only pure content because I was looking at building a very informative, authority site. One post a day, lots of outcoming links to important relating sites, No more than some 10 incoming links from "good" sites because my aim was to think about giving information first, getting a "real" reputation and only after starting with very few ads, little by little and working with incoming links, little by little.... I told them I only owned that domain for 3 months and that I did not make absolutely anything against their rules but after few emails I just gave up. I was fighting against a wall.... 5 years domain thrown away!

myfairies, Mar 24, 2012 IP
  5. debrupseo

debrupseo Member

Best Answers:
    Well, from recent experience, I can suggest you, just delete all content and post unique content, also side by side you should change that web hosting server and then submit your site for reconsideration via Google Webmaster Tools. If there is no any big and critical issue with your sites, they will cached and index your sites pages again within 2 or 3 days.

In my case, google start caching just 2days after I submitted for reconsideration.

debrupseo, Apr 3, 2012 IP
  6. charloverocks

charloverocks Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    SEO Hosting? Search Engine Optimization is something that you want your SERP goes up and that cannot be hosted in your site but can be implemented. You might refer to a webhosting named SEO Hosting service but it doesnt mean you will host it on your hosting company to increase your SERP

charloverocks, Oct 27, 2012 IP
  7. war_machine

war_machine Active Member

Best Answers:
    SEO Hosting gives you the edge you need to beat the competition.SEO hosting is the new age solution to dominate the SERPs, get laser targeted traffic and high conversion rates. By hosting your SEO marketing efforts across different C Class IP addresses, you will be able to squeeze out more from your optimization techniques so as to gain better performance on search engine rankings.

war_machine, Nov 7, 2012 IP
  8. charloverocks

charloverocks Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    nice I hope everybody will able to afford and can do it :eek:

charloverocks, Nov 9, 2012 IP
  9. WebDev Solutions

WebDev Solutions Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It pretty much incorporates things like unique C class IP's for each site- which have been suggested can help with your search engine rankings.

WebDev

WebDev Solutions, Nov 9, 2012 IP
  10. BacklinkExpert

BacklinkExpert Active Member

Best Answers:
    SEO hosting means host your website and provide SEO services for your website at the same time.

BacklinkExpert, Nov 12, 2012 IP