1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What is search engine optimization and how does it work?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by ChrisBrownEzineArt, May 14, 2018.

How do I do SEO for my website, to create hire rankings?
    SEMrush
    How much should SEO cost per month for a single website?

How can I do SEO yourself, to help in higher website exposure or rankings?

What is the best search engine optimizations strategy?

ChrisBrownEzineArt, May 14, 2018 IP
    SEMrush
  2. kanhaiya91

kanhaiya91 Member

Best Answers:
    Search Engine Optimization refers to a set of practices that are intended to push your website atop the search engine rankings for your most relevant keywords.

Just a very generic and broad example - If you are a sports equipment shop in Downtown Seattle, you would want to get ranked on top positions of Google's Search Engine Result Pages (SERP) whenever someone searches for terms like 'sports store downtown seattle', 'sports equipment shop downtown seattle' and the likes.

Search Engine Optimization includes content development and content marketing, link building, technical optimization etc.

Content is the King here, because it is your content that contains the focus keywords, which in turn gives a signal to Google's search engine spiders. Link Building involves both internal linking from one page of your website to another, and back-linking from someone else's website to your own. Technical Optimization refers to making your website crawlable for Google's spiders, and having your keywords at all the relevant places such as the URL, title, headers etc.

Should you need any SEO / Content related services, do let me know. I have over 5 years of experience in this domain.

kanhaiya91, May 16, 2018 at 4:19 AM IP
  3. Dario McNut

Dario McNut Member

Best Answers:
    SEO is the ability to increase value of your website effectively. You can try social media website to increase your campaign.

Dario McNut, May 18, 2018 at 11:07 PM IP
  4. MargaretKnipp

MargaretKnipp Peon

Best Answers:
    Google prefer this website=https://searchengineland.com/guide/what-is-seo about your question. You can read now.

MargaretKnipp, May 19, 2018 at 3:32 AM IP