1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What is RSS Feed How it create

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by RiteshS, Sep 24, 2012.

hi,
    friends,
    Wanna Help from you genius people again. Please Tell me What is a RSS feed and How It created. If you have any Rss Submission dir then please plz give me.

Thanks to all in Advance.

RiteshS, Sep 24, 2012 IP
  2. trixy

trixy Active Member

Best Answers:
    trixy, Sep 24, 2012 IP
  3. sonalisharmadelhi

sonalisharmadelhi Peon

Best Answers:
    RSS (Really Simple Syndication) is a family of web feed formats used to publish frequently updated works—such as blog entries, news headlines, audio, and video—in a standardized format.
    RSS files can be updated manually, through a program like Notepad or a free program like Feed Editor, or they can be set to update automatically on a website that has been configured for that purpose. If you're using an easy-to-build website-creation platform, such as Drupal (which is highly-recommended, I might add!) very often the ability to create an RSS feed is built right into your site already, or in a downloadable module that can be added on. If you're using a major blog site, you may want to check if they have that already - RSS is hardly a new technology.

sonalisharmadelhi, Sep 24, 2012 IP
  4. RiteshS

RiteshS Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thanks for your valuable reply. Thanks again. Have u free RSS Feed submission sites. Please provide me.

Thanks again

RiteshS, Sep 24, 2012 IP
  5. JohnKets

JohnKets Guest

Best Answers:
    RSS stands for Really Simple Syndication. It is a simple way to distribute updated news, information, new content for a number of people. People who are interested in any website, they add the RSS Feed url of that website for a software which is known as RSS aggregator. RSS aggregator reads updated news and keeps you up to date.

JohnKets, Sep 24, 2012 IP
  6. josephjohn4556

josephjohn4556 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thanks for share the information about RSS. It will be help to beginner seo.

josephjohn4556, Sep 24, 2012 IP
  7. andersonsjohn

andersonsjohn Banned

Best Answers:
    The information you have shared here was more useful for me .. Thanks for sharing it...

andersonsjohn, Sep 24, 2012 IP
  8. wasirenan22

wasirenan22 Peon

Best Answers:
    RSS is a method of distributing links to content in your web site that you'd like others to use. In other words, it's a mechanism to "syndicate" your content.

wasirenan22, Sep 25, 2012 IP
  9. palmfanatic

palmfanatic Member

Best Answers:
    Rss is a fantastic system and one that i use virtually every day to read all the news from my favourite websites.However there is also a little bit of bad news for you to consider with RSS.If you get a subscriber to your RSS feed and you publish the entire piece of content to the reader then there is absolutely no need for the reader to personally visit your website.As a consequence it could be harder to close a sale and impossible to get any adsense clicks using this method , so make sure you bear that in mind .

Peter

palmfanatic, Sep 25, 2012 IP
  10. suvendug

suvendug Member

Best Answers:
    search in google for RSS feed submission list you will get lot of lists

suvendug, Sep 25, 2012 IP