1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What is really going on with Greece?

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by matt_62, Jul 7, 2015.

1. matt_62

matt_62 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I think it would be great if the countries that are in debt to Greece could just say, "We F*CKED up, we never should have given you the money, we will wipe the slate clean, erase all debts, on the condition that everyone in Greece writes a thankyou letter, thanking for the gift of over 200 billion Euros.

Greece are rioting, its clear they dont want to be bailed out? So why does the EU keep trying to help them recover? Better to write off the debt, and walk away from them - and serves the lenders right for lending to a country that cannot manage its finances.

matt_62, Jul 15, 2015 IP
    jrbiz likes this.
  2. H0stZealot

H0stZealot Active Member

Best Answers:
    because investors lost 200 billion Euros and they just cannot let go, they want some compensation. And if Greece says F*CK YOU, I WILL NOT PAY MY DEBTS, so will Spain, Portugal, Ireland and other countries. Thus said, the very EU existence depends heavily on the way they will deal with Greek crisis.
    Not to mention Russian invasion to Ukraine, which also adds a pile of burning logs to the fire of European cuisine. All the pots boil at once, Angela Merkel tries to be the masterchef and wactching the outcome would be interesting if only the price of the mistake wouldn't be so high and possible negative consequences so dire and dangerous.

H0stZealot, Jul 16, 2015 IP
    jrbiz likes this.