1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

what is pva,ips and vpn for ad posting? how will I get it?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by mahfujrahat, May 16, 2015.

I want to do advertising post at multiple advertising sites like craiglist, olx etc. But it needs many tools to permanent advertise like pva, ips, vpn. But I don't know about it. Can anyone help me about it and how will I manage pva, ips, vpn?

mahfujrahat, May 16, 2015 IP
  2. creztor

creztor Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    PVA = Phone verified accounts.
    IPs, VPN etc they are all referring to proxies/VPN. Different ways to get more IPs.

For any classified site posting you are going to need different IPs. Please note I assume you aren't spamming. Anyway, best way to get IPs is via proxies. Depending on the site, you will need different kinds of proxies, but the best are dedicated/elite proxies that you do not share with other people. If you post on CL, then you'll probably need PVAs, simply because CL got sick of people spamming ads. There are plenty of providers who will supply PVAs, but again, you should only need them for CL. My advice? Figure out how many ads you want to post and on what sites. There's no point in getting proxies and PVAs if you don't need them.

creztor, May 18, 2015 IP
    H0stZealot likes this.
  3. Arun Kumar Soni

Arun Kumar Soni Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    How to GET PVS?

Arun Kumar Soni, Oct 19, 2016 IP