1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

what is ppc ?

Discussion in 'Yahoo Search Marketing' started by webtosearch, Dec 21, 2011.

1. jeffsmith

jeffsmith Member

Best Answers:
    PPC is Pay per click offered by google to drive the desire traffic against your desired keywords.

jeffsmith, Jun 1, 2012 IP
  2. The Ranis Network

The Ranis Network Peon

Best Answers:
    PPC stands for Pay Per Click. At first, it was confusing for me to use because your keywords would have to relate to your link. If you have really good keywords that relate to your site, the more likely it will sure up in search engines and the more chances people will click on it. It also depends how much you are willing to buy per click. Research well, so far the best one I know is Google Adwords, but note* read the Rules first.

The Ranis Network, Jun 4, 2012 IP
  3. tefowler

tefowler Peon

Best Answers:
    the most important thing about ppc is knowing what your doing if you dont then you will get burned!!

tefowler, Jun 11, 2012 IP
  4. Mr.Dog

Mr.Dog Active Member

Best Answers:
    I guess you already understood that PPC means. I will just give you some advice...

Let me tell you that most PPC networks will take you a lot of money and won't bring you good traffic...

If you want to use PPC, then I advise you to try:
    7Search (I had good experience with them, very good targeted traffic), Google AdSense, Google AdWords.

I strongly recommend Facebook ads: Facebook targets clients pretty well, so visitor stream is of good quality.

I only recommend you PPC if you are actually selling something.

Mr.Dog, Jun 12, 2012 IP
  5. farabi

farabi Peon

Best Answers:
    how can i take PPC ad & which network are best for my website?
    please inform me.

farabi, Jun 17, 2012 IP
  6. TheRoman

TheRoman Peon

Best Answers:
    You might want to Google a dude named Perry Marshall. He has an exhaustive knowledge on the world
    of PPC. If you're interested in actually making money from paid advertising and, you know, not losing your shirt in the process,
    check Perry out.

TheRoman, Jun 17, 2012 IP
  7. scoorn

scoorn Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Google AdWords is the best, but not easy to use it. You have to be very careful about your campaign if you would like to see results (profit)

scoorn, Jun 17, 2012 IP
  8. alysasherma

alysasherma Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi!!!
    I want to describe PPC in a simple way,It is a form of online advertising in which the advertiser pays for each visitor on per click basis.

alysasherma, Jun 22, 2012 IP
  9. Edward69

Edward69 Peon

Best Answers:
    I think some friends has explain very clearly above. Pay per click is called PPC. Google allow you to put your add on the first page and you have to pay Cost per click to Google (CPC). This cost depends on keyword popularity.

Edward69, Jun 24, 2012 IP
  10. walime

walime Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    PPC stands for "pay per click". Pay per Click is an advertising model where businesses pay an agreed upon amount, each time their advertisement is "clicked", not each time their ad is displayed. Advertisers typically setup ppc on a PPC network and define how much they are willing to spend for each click-through that they receive.

walime, Jul 6, 2012 IP
  11. steveguava88

steveguava88 Peon

Best Answers:
    PPC stands for Pay Per Click. PPC is paid advertisement. PPC is the visitors on per click basis.

steveguava88, Jul 8, 2012 IP
  12. Mithuasha

Mithuasha Banned

Best Answers:
    Really, it is a good technique of earning by advertising. It is a international marketing. PPC is abbreviation of Pay Per Click. It is a advertiser. By advertising you can get a lot of traffic. You are bound to pay some money to your visitors while they will visit your site. That is why PPC is very costly. So you have to aware about this.

Mithuasha, Aug 2, 2012 IP
  13. josyjacob

josyjacob Member

Best Answers:
    Pay per click (PPC) (also called Cost per click) is an Internet advertising model used to direct traffic to websites, where advertisers pay the publisher (typically a website owner) when the ad is clicked. With search engines, advertisers typically bid on keyword phrases relevant to their target market. Content sites commonly charge a fixed price per click rather than use a bidding system. PPC "display" advertisements are shown on web sites or search engine results with related content that have agreed to show ads. This approach differs from the "pay per impression" methods used in television and newspaper advertising.

josyjacob, Sep 2, 2012 IP
  14. Ashley Sally

Ashley Sally Member

Best Answers:
    PPC or Pay Per Click is the Paid advertising

Pay per click (PPC) (also called Cost per click) is an Internet advertising model used to direct traffic to websites, where advertisers pay the publisher (typically a website owner) when the ad is clicked. With search engines, advertisers typically bid on keyword phrases relevant to their target market. Content sites commonly charge a fixed price per click rather than use a bidding system. PPC "display" advertisements are shown on web sites or search engine results with related content that have agreed to show ads. This approach differs from the "pay per impression" methods used in television and newspaper advertising.

Ashley Sally, Sep 10, 2012 IP
  15. swft

swft Peon

Best Answers:

PPC basically stands for pay per clicks.
    ppc is one of the method involved in seo/smm where the publisher gets paid for the amount or number of pages 0f content that gets displayed in the first page of google.
    the publisher gets paid for his work and hence it is called pay per every click u do.
    ppc are those pages which are usually appeared on the first position of search engines.

hope this helped.
    all the best

swft, Sep 10, 2012 IP
  16. fivebucksdeals

fivebucksdeals Peon

Best Answers:
    Every webmaster, sole traders and companies that wish to do their marketing through internet should know what is PPC? What is PPC function? And how it is effective?
    Pay per click is called PPC, It is a method used by the webmasters and businesses of paying for advertising on the Internet. In our opinion businesses especially small businesses having low advertisement budgets, if they don’t know what is PPC? Than they are really missing X factor of success. PPC marketing strategy can easily converts visitor to the paying customer. There was time when owners thought, Is it possible for us to shrink marketing budgets and at the same time increase its effectiveness? Surprisingly, they can achieve this now. If they know what is PPC. And how does it work.
    We consider Google search engine as an example, when a user is searching with a specified keyword your PPC ads will be displayed as part of search engine results. It depends on visitor to click on your ad or not, and also to the forcefulness in your ads.

fivebucksdeals, Sep 13, 2012 IP
  17. bonzoi

bonzoi Peon

Best Answers:
    Pay per click (PPC) (also called Cost per click) is an Internet advertising model used to direct traffic to websites, where advertisers pay the publisher (typically a website owner) when the ad is clicked. With search engines, advertisers typically bid on keyword phrases relevant to their target market.

Content sites commonly charge a fixed price per click rather than use a bidding system. PPC "display" advertisements are shown on web sites or search engine results with related content that have agreed to show ads. This approach differs from the "pay per impression" methods used in television and newspaper advertising.

bonzoi, Sep 14, 2012 IP
  18. rahuljha

rahuljha Peon

Best Answers:
    Pay per click (PPC) (also called Cost per click) is an internet advertising model used to direct traffic to websites, where advertisers pay the publisher (typically a website owner) when the ad is clicked. With search engines, advertisers typically bid on keywords phrases relevant to their target market. Content sites commonly charge a fixed price per click rather than use a bidding system. PPC "display" advertisements are shown on web sites or search engine results with related content that have agreed to show ads

rahuljha, Sep 17, 2012 IP
  19. Irfi0009

Irfi0009 Banned

Best Answers:
    HMHM, Pay Per Click

Irfi0009, Sep 19, 2012 IP
  20. Max796

Max796 Guest

Best Answers:
    Is yahoo advertising better than google advertising in PPC ?

Max796, Oct 9, 2012 IP