1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What is Pingback URL ?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by newserostar, Apr 18, 2013.

I have no idea about this term , can anyone help me to get the information ? Please don't give me wikis answers i have already tried it but not getting properly.

newserostar, Apr 18, 2013 IP
  2. SEO SAILOR

SEO SAILOR Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    A pingback is one of three types of linkback methods for Web authors to request notification when somebody links to one of their documents. This enables authors to keep track of who is linking to, or referring to their articles. Some weblog software, such as Movable Type, Serendipity, WordPress, and Telligent Community, support automatic pingbacks where all the links in a published article can be pinged when the article is published. A number of more advanced content management systems support pingbacks through the use of addons or extensions, including Drupal and Joomla.

SEO SAILOR, Apr 19, 2013 IP
  3. Roger Pelt

Roger Pelt Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hello SEO SAILOR,

Good answer but I suggest your to share source URL as well when you have copied and paste answer from elsewhere.

Roger Pelt, Apr 19, 2013 IP
  4. Trish0102

Trish0102 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Pingback is a method for web authors to request notification when somebody links to one of their documents. Typically, web publishing software will automatically inform the relevant parties on behalf of the user, allowing for the possibility of automatically creating links to referring documents.

Trish0102, Apr 20, 2013 IP