1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What is PAD Submission in SEO?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by victor john, Jul 13, 2011.

Hi,

Please tell me what is PAD Submission & how to do PAD Submission & what is the benefits of PAD Submission in SEO.

victor john, Jul 13, 2011 IP
  2. bordello

bordello Notable Member

Best Answers:
    PAD means Portable Application Description by this way author can give product descriptions to other online sources.There are many tools available for PAD submission

bordello, Jul 13, 2011 IP
  3. Jonah_fish

Jonah_fish Guest

Best Answers:
    When software developers want to submit their software to various freeware and shareware directories, there is a standardized format used to hold all of the information about the software. A file in this format is called a PAD file, and it uses basic XML markup to store information about the software in question. The file size, the download URL, relevant keywords, and other data are stored in these files. Instead of requiring developers to fill out tons of different forms, most shareware and freeware directories just accept PAD files directly.

Jonah_fish, Jul 13, 2011 IP
  4. sstech

sstech Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thanks for sharing. I don't know the PAD submission and i never heard this kind of word.

sstech, Jul 13, 2011 IP
  5. wondingcd

wondingcd Guest

Best Answers:
    Before the first time I heard pad submission is not heard this argument

wondingcd, Jul 13, 2011 IP
  6. subburajacmic

subburajacmic Peon

Best Answers:
    This is new one for me.

subburajacmic, Jul 13, 2011 IP
  7. vincentjunior

vincentjunior Member

Best Answers:
    is there any software for this work? do you have any example ? example will help more. I heard this one first time.

vincentjunior, Mar 2, 2012 IP
  8. john1admin

john1admin Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    PAD is Portable Application Description , its software used to submit to directorries

john1admin, Mar 3, 2012 IP
  9. stellaandreapark

stellaandreapark Peon

Best Answers:
    A PAD file is a software where you put all information in a standardized format, and which software developers submit to the various freeware and share where directories in the internet. It contains information about the file sites, the download URL, relevant keywords and other data about your site which normally web developers fill out when they submit to the usual web directories.

And for better SEO, a quick tip is to make sure to update listings and information shown on the front page of the software download site since it gets the more exposure. This can give better optimization when links can make its way back to your site via links you get from the download site, also.

stellaandreapark, Mar 3, 2012 IP
  10. parker1234

parker1234 Peon

Best Answers:
    What the use of PAD submission

parker1234, Mar 3, 2012 IP
  11. shashank90

shashank90 Peon

Best Answers:
    PAD is the Portable Application Description, and it helps authors provide product descriptions and specifications to online sources in a standard way, using a standard data format that will allow webmasters and program librarians to automate program listings.

shashank90, Mar 4, 2012 IP
  12. Aleck Wong

Aleck Wong Peon

Best Answers:
    Generally PAD is the detailed information about your product, it contains the information of the product name, version, price, keyword, descriptions, language, home page, order url, screen url, download url, affiliate networks. When you use a submission tool to submit the PAD to the download sites, the download sites can display these information on the sites. This is also a good way to do SEO, because it can optimize the Google rankings and bring traffic.

Aleck Wong, Mar 7, 2012 IP
  13. nalin1

nalin1 Peon

Best Answers:
    PAD is the Portable Application Description, and it helps authors provide product descriptions and specifications to online sources in a standard way, using a standard data format that will allow webmasters and program librarians to automate program listings. PAD saves time for both shareware authors and webmasters.

nalin1, Mar 20, 2012 IP
  14. azharSEO

azharSEO Active Member

Best Answers:
    Pad Submission is a Software.

azharSEO, Mar 20, 2012 IP
  15. SoftDev

SoftDev Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    i have never heard about this word "PAD submission", DP is the best place to learn something new everyday.

SoftDev, Apr 4, 2012 IP
  16. holli

holli Peon

Best Answers:
    1. What is PAD Submission?

PAD Submission is submitting a pad file of your software which is an XML file carrying the basic information about the software—software company info, program info, descriptions, web info. (General URLs and download URLs) and so on to download sites or directories for increasing your software exposure rate. Most download sites require PAD files if you want to submit your software to them.

2.How to do pad submission?

You can manually create a pad file and submit it to the download sites. http://padsites.asp-software.org/ this page contains almost all of download sites. If you can not do that by yourself, you can tend to a submission tool which can both automatically generate and submit pad files to about 1,000 sites such as PAD Submit Worker or any others you want by searching Google.

3. What is the benefits of PAD Submission in SEO.

Once your pad files including your software info like profit URL have been submitted to a large number of sites, you will get an amount of backlinks from these sites as lots of download sites have high authorities. Ofcourse, this will improve your sitepage rankings.

holli, Jun 29, 2012 IP
  17. boxoun

boxoun Peon

Best Answers:
    They have become pretty spammy in general so I dont know if I'm comfortable with using them anymore.

boxoun, Jun 29, 2012 IP
  18. Tina235

Tina235 Peon

Best Answers:
    I have been using PAD submit Worker,really great and fast! Can help me submit to 700 download sites each time.

Tina235, Jul 1, 2012 IP
  19. crystallaneding

crystallaneding Peon

Best Answers:
    Download pad file and submit it use professional tool, then you will learn what is it.Try Ksnipe software submitter.

crystallaneding, Sep 5, 2012 IP
  20. kimberlybrown

kimberlybrown Peon

Best Answers:
    I think PAD Submission not give good result in SEO. please reply me

kimberlybrown, Sep 5, 2012 IP