1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What is my next step in ebay?

Discussion in 'eBay' started by alvin1972, Mar 29, 2011.

Right now, averagely I have made about USD200 per month from ebay. Just wonder, can anyone here telling me what should I do next in order to push my income to next level? Please help. Thanks

alvin1972, Mar 29, 2011 IP
  2. baronet-a

baronet-a Active Member

Best Answers:
    Are u an affiliate, reseller or manufacturer?

baronet-a, Mar 30, 2011 IP
  3. Allornothing

Allornothing Peon

Best Answers:
    To enter into the next level. I think that you should have a good and detailed strategy.

Allornothing, Mar 31, 2011 IP
  4. China_girl

China_girl Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Basically it all depends on what product are you selling and how are you promoting it ?
    Then are you implementing a proper plan to set as much as keywords to be posted in the title. The title and the thumbnail image has to be attractive, only then you will get more number of viewers who will click on your auctions and visit the ad. Later on it also depends on your sales pitch. What kind of offers you provide and what are your after sales options.

These are some of the basic things, if you change a bit in your own type of selling and presenting your auctions, you might get more viewers and eventually will be turned into sales ;)

China_girl, Apr 3, 2011 IP
  5. nizam919

nizam919 Peon

Best Answers:
    Try to find really hot hot niche...watch the PS in term of listing format,style and match with your style/method.

nizam919, Apr 13, 2011 IP
  6. sjdataservices

sjdataservices Peon

Best Answers:
    Try to use Affiliate program to promote your items by sending traffic to your own listings.

You can also use other method like freeshipping and discount on certain amount, auction listing. Positive feedback can also increase your sale, so you can try to use feedback system for your item. Try to promote your product on facebook, twitter.

sjdataservices, Mar 20, 2012 IP
  7. Frank88888

Frank88888 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    This this the problem that i am encountering. in my opinion, a good source of competitive products is the most important thing.

Frank88888, Apr 3, 2012 IP