1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What is meaning of Standard Delivery for West Bengal , India

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by flanagan, Dec 22, 2011.

Hello,

Google released my check on 22.12.2011 , This my first check , So I want to know by which process or way its comes to me

I mean what does they mean by " Check Standard Delivery"

is that NORMAL POST OFFICE or any courier company ,

Please guide me and also share your opinion

Thanks in Advanced

flanagan, Dec 22, 2011 IP
  2. flanagan

flanagan Banned

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I got my question answer my self ,

Here is the answer I was looking for

AdSense publishers in India will receive standard delivery checks mailed via the local courier service Blue Dart for no additional charge. Checks mailed by Blue Dart should arrive within 10-30 days of the check date.

Blue Dart is not able to service all areas throughout India. If you live in a location they don't service, your check will be sent by Registered Post and should reach you within 2-3 weeks of the mailing date.

Tracking numbers will be available for Blue Dart payments. You can check to see if one is available by by clicking any Payment link in your Payment History page. Blue Dart tracking numbers will typically be visible by the 10th of any month and can be tracked on www.bluedart.com.

Thanks to every one

flanagan, Dec 23, 2011 IP