1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What is maximum salary by doing SEO JOB??????????

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by shubhambarot, Jul 22, 2013.

1. billaforu

billaforu Active Member

Best Answers:
    your very smart in expecting salary.But you should have countless websites should be your profile should be there to get a batch for seo expert
    :)all the best

billaforu, Jul 31, 2013 IP
  2. ksbharath86

ksbharath86 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Salary is not a constrain for a right candidate. If you are asking about the salary that means you are not good enough experienced to earn handsome income.

ksbharath86, Jul 31, 2013 IP
  3. PatrickBee

PatrickBee Member

Best Answers:
    Depends who your customers are....Say, you are only doing SEO Services for Plastic Surgeons...you can ask a lot of money per client.

PatrickBee, Jul 31, 2013 IP
  4. mian.owais211

mian.owais211 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Your profile is great,maybe you just need to build on more on your portfolio profile and rest assured you can have a high bargaining power.
    Good luck!

mian.owais211, Jul 31, 2013 IP
  5. Kevin619

Kevin619 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    if we talk about SEO field in this particulate field only one think matter how active you in keep new think explore and implement on it that is the best part of any SEO i think salary is directly depend on your knowledge and you experience

Kevin619, Jul 31, 2013 IP
  6. mlmsoftjpr786

mlmsoftjpr786 Member

Best Answers:
    It's depend on your skills.

mlmsoftjpr786, Aug 1, 2013 IP
  7. jasimuddin

jasimuddin Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You can easily earn more money.If you can rapidly your skill developed & expert SEO.

Salary

jasimuddin, Aug 1, 2013 IP
  8. nehashah

nehashah Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hey, Don't give yourself a title like SEO Expert, SEO Executive or some others. It depends totally on you. You should be quick learner, expand your knowledge by reading seo blogs like SEOmoz (right now it's moz), Searchengineland and many others. I would say no. of years doesn't matter. What matters is what you have work and what you have achieved in those years.

I have found many SEOs working since 5 years but they are very poor in on page. They just do spamming( to many submissions) and called their selves SEO Experts.

So this field is very good but only when you update yourself day by day otherwise you will be out. No matter what title you have gave for you!!!!

nehashah, Aug 1, 2013 IP
  9. karthick9

karthick9 Member

Best Answers:
    I came to hear that SEO experts are earning more in US than Indian's. I dunno how for its true but i come across this review with my colleagues. If anybody have some ideas please explain me in clear..

karthick9, Aug 2, 2013 IP