1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What is Link Wheel Strategy?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by rv12may, Sep 19, 2009.

1. Dhvanesh

Dhvanesh Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi folks,

There is a quick question. What about content you use in each web 2.0 sites? Do you use fresh articles or the same one for each blog / web2.0 sites to make a link wheel?

Dhvanesh, Jan 28, 2010 IP
  2. shawn.itchair

shawn.itchair Guest

Best Answers:
    I've heard that link wheel have levels or stages. Is it true? How to determine each levels or stages?

shawn.itchair, Jan 28, 2010 IP
  3. sunny.suresh007

sunny.suresh007 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Iproperty i right.

Thanks!

sunny.suresh007, Jan 28, 2010 IP
  4. Jeff Collision

Jeff Collision Peon

Best Answers:
    Imagine that the center of hub is the webpage that need improvement in terms of traffic as well as its placing in the search engine results page, and it is known as the targeted webpage. Each of the spoke of the wheel is another unique content article that link back to center webpage and a link directing towards another article of the link wheel. To get the desired result from your link wheel SEO technique make sure that you use quality content which is rich of targeted key word and this must be implemented while creating spokes of your link wheel SEO

Jeff Collision, Jan 28, 2010 IP
  5. peepin2me

peepin2me Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Fresh articles! Getting properties having unique content indexed is a huge challenge in itself and is becoming almost impossible now....if you use the same article, there is absolutely no way of getting all the properties indexed.

peepin2me, Feb 1, 2010 IP
  6. Dhvanesh

Dhvanesh Peon

Best Answers:
    hhmm.. that means we need fresh article for each web2.0 sites.

Dhvanesh, Feb 3, 2010 IP
  7. unknownpray

unknownpray Active Member

Best Answers:
    Link wheel is a strategy that includes different links pointing to a website. Like: you can include 10 blog links, 10 articles directories, 10 social bookmarks sites, 10 article directories and so on. You can increase and decrease number of websites too.

Basically link wheel is a strategy to make links.:)

unknownpray, Mar 19, 2010 IP
  8. haritash

haritash Guest

Best Answers:
    I have created link wheel for my few sites but I think Link Wheel is so much beneficial for site. Link Wheel is time consuming also.

haritash, Mar 19, 2010 IP
  9. alexjoan

alexjoan Peon

Best Answers:
    Link wheel strategy is where you’ll be creating web 2.0 websites like wordpress, blogspot, squidoo, and other web 2.0 websites that will link to your money site. In the old days, they just link their web 2.0 websites to their money site which is not a good idea. But now, it has been improved. How? By linking your web 2.0 websites to each of your web 2.0 websites and also to your money site. Why do it that way? Because it will not only increase the popularity of your money site but it will also increase the popularity of your web 2.0 websites which will give MORE power to your money site. That is why it is called the Link Wheel Strategy.

alexjoan, Mar 19, 2010 IP
  10. sherrylinx

sherrylinx Guest

Best Answers:
    Link Wheels go like this, using site wheels with a hub and 6 spokes, each spoke site from the first Site Wheel becomes the central hub site for the next Site Wheel

Site 1 is designed and optimised for cars, with relevant information and links to a number of sites directly connected with cars.

Site Wheel 1 central hub site = Cars
    spoke site 1 = cars from US manufacturer
    spoke site 2 = cars from Japan
    spoke site 3 = German cars
    spoke site 4 = Swedish cars
    spoke site 5 = cars from Great Britain
    spoke site 6 = cars from France

Site Wheel 2 central hub site = cars from US manufacturer
    spoke site 1 = insurance in US
    spoke site 2 = car maintenance and servicing in US
    spoke site 3 = car insurance in US
    spoke site 4 = used car sales in US
    spoke site 5 = car air conditioning in US
    spoke site 6 = new car sales in US

Site Wheel 3 central hub site = cars from Japan
    spoke site 1 = insurance in Japan
    spoke site 2 = car maintenance and servicing in Japan
    spoke site 3 = car insurance in Japan
    spoke site 4 = used car sales in Japan
    spoke site 5 = car air conditioning in Japan
    spoke site 6 = new car sales in Japan

sherrylinx, Mar 25, 2010 IP
  11. redflea13

redflea13 Peon

Best Answers:
    I just started building my first link wheel. If the content is good and unique it should work. It would be in your best interest to build it yourself to ensure that your links are on quality, related sites. This is a good way to get serps which gets you targeted traffic.

redflea13, Apr 12, 2010 IP
  12. javs8189

javs8189 Guest

Best Answers:
    I can understand it makes an interconnection and get lot of back links. But what does the money site refers to. Does that refer to our site/blog where we can make money. Is that so? Also what does those properties mean? It seems that we need to have some tech knowledge on web 2.0 to get started with link wheels. Is that so?

javs8189, Apr 18, 2010 IP
  13. dj2oon

dj2oon Active Member

Best Answers:
    i agree with strategies must go and watch youtube videos for how to make

dj2oon, Apr 18, 2010 IP
  14. nikomaster

nikomaster Member

Best Answers:
    I know this post is old. But I was reading it this guy comment. Do you have any reference to disregards the link wheel? I have searched for articles comments about google taking down such structures. And found nothing. Only comments from guys that pretend to sell their services.What google do not want is SPAM.

If you build a "nice" link wheel where each web 2.0 provides valuable content thus google has nothing to said about. But if you decided to build SPAMMY sites, full of keywords and no content believe me that google will take them down.

nikomaster, May 19, 2010 IP
  15. ZBastian08

ZBastian08 Peon

Best Answers:
    The good thing on link wheel, this linking method or strategy is useful not only on traffic but on SERPs (specially for those believers that link wheel can actually help SERPs). Combination or rather the linking style of SB and SN in link wheel is I think a good face of linking structure, considering the fact that this web 2.0s are capable to deliver a good numbers of traffic (if ever SB and SN will become successful)

On the other hand, we can look on the other methods on how to improve our SERPs. I believe benefits of link wheel on SERPs is not an issue, but its capabilities to deliver a good amount of traffic that can possibly turn into conversion. IMO

ZBastian08, May 19, 2010 IP
  16. belajar SEO

belajar SEO Peon

Best Answers:
    I think if we make it slowly and complex. It will work..

belajar SEO, May 20, 2010 IP
  17. Ad33l

Ad33l Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hi sherrylinx,
    This is the thing that i really in need, here you made everything clear :) thanks brother :)

Regards
    Adeel

Ad33l, Jul 4, 2010 IP
  18. gie907

gie907 Peon

Best Answers:
    i got a new idea about linkwheel..... thanks a lot.... guys

gie907, Jul 4, 2010 IP
  19. lagnajitroy

lagnajitroy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    This kind of linkwheel is too old and due to the footprint google dose devalue this now, however all is not lost.. if you really want to build linkwheel without footprint check my signature.. you may like it. :)

lagnajitroy, Aug 10, 2010 IP
  20. sousen

sousen Active Member

Best Answers:
    Link wheel strategy is where you’ll be creating web 2.0 websites like wordpress, blogspot, squidoo, and other web 2.0 websites that will link to your money site. In the old days, they just link their web 2.0 websites to their money site which is not a good idea. But now, it has been improved. How? By linking your web 2.0 websites to each of your web 2.0 websites and also to your money site. Why do it that way? Because it will not only increase the popularity of your money site but it will also increase the popularity of your web 2.0 websites which will give MORE power to your money site. That is why it is called the Link Wheel Strategy.

sousen, Aug 10, 2010 IP