1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What is Link Wheel Strategy?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by rv12may, Sep 19, 2009.

1. Elfen Lied

Elfen Lied Banned

Best Answers:
    Linkwheel is a powerful seo and sem technique that maximizes your backlink potential. It is a great way to get a ton of traffic to your website. These link wheels create backlinks to your mainpage, which give it a higher search engine ranking. Linkwheel should be a part of your seo strategy side by side with article marketing and other powerful techniques.

Elfen Lied, Dec 5, 2012 IP
  2. seofordentists

seofordentists Peon

Best Answers:
    Link wheel is a widely used internet marketing strategy. The basic idea of link wheels is to create a pattern of links which flow from one website to another which would finally link to a targeted website requiring promotion.
    Link wheels fall under the category of SEO however, when social media sites are used to create the link flow the link wheel strategy becomes social media marketing. According to experts, link wheels have maximum effectiveness when the social media sites are used.

seofordentists, Dec 14, 2012 IP
  3. spaculus

spaculus Peon

Best Answers:
    The idea of link wheels is to create a pattern of links which flow from one website to another which would finally link to a targeted website requiring promotion.

spaculus, Dec 14, 2012 IP
  4. seofordentists

seofordentists Peon

Best Answers:
    This is the very helpful information for managing to business the overview highlights the focus of the different methods, thanks for sharing this post.

seofordentists, Dec 20, 2012 IP
  5. joswa

joswa Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    awesome, good place to learn new things everyday

joswa, Jan 8, 2014 IP
  6. Pranith.E

Pranith.E Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    link-wheel.png
    LINK WHEEL

Pranith.E, Jan 8, 2014 IP
  7. My Property Stores

My Property Stores Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hello Everyone,
    thanks for sharing such a useful information it will help everyone for gaining knowledge.

My Property Stores, Jan 9, 2014 IP
  8. maxjohn148

maxjohn148 Active Member

Best Answers:
    i got something new from here.. got great ideas from link wheel.. can any one tell me about link pyramid ?

maxjohn148, Jan 11, 2014 IP
  9. John Dave

John Dave Active Member

Best Answers:
    Link Wheel: It involves use of multiple websites i.e. suppose you have taken 10 websites having high page rank, Here we use that high PR websites to create back links. So the answer is simple Link Wheel involves building back links from high PR websites, Yes it is beneficial in SEO because it involves one way linking !!

John Dave, Jan 14, 2014 IP
  10. mikeid22

mikeid22 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Link wheels... An out of date method of faking link popularity in the vein attempt to increase your Google rankings - I think that sums it up?!

Any 'link scheme' is just a way to try to FAKE popularity so that the Google algo ranks your website higher... As such, it's destined to the penalty box at some point in time.

Instead of crappy tactics like this, spend your time on ACTUALLY becoming popular, rather than faking it!

I've said it before (don't think it always goes down too well here)... but don't focus too hard on building links... instead BUILD relationships and EARN links!

That said there are a few legit ways to build links, but I'd rather focus on building links that I feel will bring ROI to my business in and of themselves, such as guest posts on UBER high quality sites that are so fecking high quality, they send referrals and leads.

mikeid22, Jan 15, 2014 IP
  11. Pooja Gupta

Pooja Gupta Member

Best Answers:
    Link wheel is good previously but now a day Google ignore it.

Pooja Gupta, Mar 28, 2014 IP
  12. sayjohn

sayjohn Member

Best Answers:
    I know that the link wheel strategy but I have not heard before the horse shoe method. Some one explain this kind of link building method.

sayjohn, Mar 29, 2014 IP
  13. jazzyjmnote

jazzyjmnote Banned

Best Answers:
    Link Wheels are full and absolute old-dated. And no, I person deal with has been asking about this service anymore. They neglect to communicate anything historic and out-dated about SEO, or, for the intoxicant of this importance, applicable to the Top 10 rankings often discussed.
    I could frankly go on virtually discussing this for a period.

Don't expect the hype the rankings use to get in old times. I do get a start at few of nifty charts of these Ranking tracking Tools.

jazzyjmnote, Mar 29, 2014 IP