1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What is keword density?

Discussion in 'Keyword Tracker' started by alisha0512, Jun 22, 2008.

1. lucy123

lucy123 Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm new at networking and I want to start making my own network wires/cables for my office. I ordered this crimping tool from www.lducompany.com (crimper should be here in a few days) and I wanted to learn if there are any other kinds of network cat5 wire crimping tools out there that would work better? http://www.liangdianup.com/inventory/459901.htm is the location for the crimp plires on thier website, those are the ones that I bought. Funny that it says Germany on the handle of the plires but I would gues they are made in China since the company I bought them from is in China. If you know of a name of a certin cat 5 wire crimper that would be better for me to use then please post it here. Thank you :)

lucy123, Aug 11, 2008 IP
  2. alisha0512

alisha0512 Banned

Best Answers:
    Sorry,
    i think there is some misunderstanding. Social networking is used to make friends online and to connect the people each together.

alisha0512, Aug 11, 2008 IP
  3. foon

foon Peon

Best Answers:
    keyword density still important? I dun think it is the main issue now...:confused:

foon, Aug 18, 2008 IP