1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What is Importance of Content on Inner Pages - SEO

Discussion in 'SEO' started by shrishraa, Feb 23, 2015.

Friends,
    I have a website with Home, About, Contact, Signup, Applications Pages. I call them Public Pages as directly visible to visitors when they type in my website url in browser. I have enough and relative content on these Public Home and other pages describing my Website theme with keywords included. I have given option to any user to use the applications on my website only after he subscribes and login to the website.
    But now, if any user do subscribes or signup to my website and then login, the home page (landing page after login - I call them Subscriber or User Pages) is different and not having much content.
    Now My Question is "How important is content from the point of view of SEO for this Subscriber or User landing page after any user logs in?"
    Your suggestions will be really really helpful for me to SEO my website to get better ranking.
    Thanks in advance

shrishraa, Feb 23, 2015 IP
  2. davidjhon123

davidjhon123 Member

Best Answers:
    Content is one of the important thing. Content play an important role to getting the good search results. Content is very helpful to give the information to the subscriber. quality Content is necessary thing for the good research result and ranking. If your any page is depend on bad or thin content then its harmful for your site and it may be possible panda punished you due to the

davidjhon123, Feb 25, 2015 IP
  3. nard

nard Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Content, especially the quality ones are very important not just for landing high on Google but also for getting good reputation/credibility for your site. If you have good content, your customers (readers) will actually read what you’re written not just skim them. They will be interested to subscribe to your feeds. In this case, home page content for your logged-in users is very important because it’s going to show them exactly what they have signed up for.

nard, Mar 4, 2015 IP