1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What is Google Sandbox effect?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Hyder Ali, Dec 17, 2008.

1. Webmastergrace

Webmastergrace Peon

Best Answers:

I really happy to read this informative post.Wide information about Google Sandbox.I like it.Thanks for sharing with us "Hyder"

Webmastergrace, Sep 13, 2012 IP
  2. BacklinkExpert

BacklinkExpert Active Member

Best Answers:
    The information is 100% accurate but recently my website come out of sandbox in 2 weeks time

BacklinkExpert, Nov 12, 2012 IP
  3. nrvaghela

nrvaghela Banned

Best Answers:
    Thanks for sharing useful information. Now everyone finding what is Google Sandbox and what are the effects of it.
    I have also done many research about Google Sandbox and I found one best tool to Check website penalized by Google Sandbox or Not. Check your website in Google Sandbox Checker Tool - pixelgroove dot com/serp/sandbox_checker/

nrvaghela, Jan 21, 2013 IP
  4. sparkinfosys

sparkinfosys Member

Best Answers:
    SEOs debate whether it exists but new sites can certainly get a penalty in the serps - sandbox or not.

sparkinfosys, Jan 23, 2013 IP
  5. g0kh4n

g0kh4n Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I have a new eCommerce (almost 2 months old) and suffering now :) This article explains everything. I will give you guys an example from my experiences:

When I search product name + keyword on Google, my website appears on 2nd or 1st page, even 1st at search results. I beat my 3-4 years old strong competitors. Because I use totally unique descriptions for each products but they use copy/paste content.

But,

When I search only keyword or keyword phrase on Google, my website never appears.

Well I'm really not against the sandbox, because all of us hate spam sites aren't we? But can't Google really perceive the difference? If the site has totally unique and quality content and there are no black hat techniques why Google make us lose time? It's really annoying when I'm toiling hours on content, they get tons of orders per day with their poor content sites with horrible design.

g0kh4n, Jul 21, 2013 IP