1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What is Google Core Algorithm Update?

Discussion in 'Google' started by jolly smith, Apr 24, 2018.

Hi, I am Jolly, working as a loan adviser with a reputed finance company.
    Recently a few days my website (http://www.personalloanlender.uk/) traffic as well keyword like No Guarantor Loans goes to down day by day please share your ideas.
    Thank You

jolly smith, Apr 24, 2018 IP
  2. dam pointing

dam pointing Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Miss please you just need to do check on your keyword. maybe its with lot of competition. For it to gain stable ground for starters just start posting on forum with your keyword(linked with your site url) in the posts and if you can then try to post blogs or just ask any veteran blogger to guest post about your site.

dam pointing, Apr 24, 2018 IP
  3. AlphaNine_Vini

AlphaNine_Vini Active Member

Best Answers:
    Your competitors are doing well then you. I recommend to update your content and keywords and try to get some good organic link from other reputed sites. Also Spend some on adword search on the keyword. Keep the big low always. Loan keywords are always expensive.

AlphaNine_Vini, May 2, 2018 IP
  4. Galaxyrover

Galaxyrover Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hi Jolly,
    Did you monitor your website positions in Google results before and after traffic drop down?

Galaxyrover, May 10, 2018 IP