1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What is Google Cloud Platform?

Discussion in 'Google' started by Ramesh8248, Feb 10, 2015.

I want to know about Google Cloud Platform...
    What is it? Is it good to use for big websites?
    Please let me know anything you know about Google Cloud Platform.
    Thank You

Ramesh8248, Feb 10, 2015 IP
  2. infinity875

infinity875 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Google Public Cloud *may* be in the same NOCs as Google Services, but I suspect the similars stop soon after that.

Saying Google's Public Cloud Network is better than competitors would imply we have actual measurements to back that up. Do we? Most providers already optimize private lan traffic. And most Public Cloud deployments are not constrained by inter-NOC traffic ( e.g. inter-region traffic as on AWS ).

Google Public Cloud may come up on top, but I don't think anyone knows the if, when or hows yet.

infinity875, Apr 7, 2015 IP
  3. jean shelton

jean shelton Banned

Best Answers:
    Google cloud platform is a cloud computing platform by google that offers hosting on the same supporting infrastructure that google internally uses for end-user products like 'Google search' and 'Youtube'.

jean shelton, Jun 17, 2015 IP
  4. abdrea klarin

abdrea klarin Banned

Best Answers:
    Google cloud Platform => A set of modular cloud based service which is allowed to you for creation of anything from Websites to Complex applications.

abdrea klarin, Jun 20, 2015 IP
  5. cinemagicllc

cinemagicllc Member

Best Answers:
    Google Cloud Platform is a set of modular cloud-based services that allow you to create anything from simple websites to complex applications.

cinemagicllc, Jan 20, 2016 IP