1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

what is google analytic? tell me how to useful for website

Discussion in 'Google Analytics' started by alokseo, May 2, 2010.

Hello,
    Friends I am confused about Google Analytic ?
    Plz tell me about this briefly

alokseo, May 2, 2010 IP
  2. karthimx

karthimx Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    There are so many benifits with google analytics like you can track your visitors details, keywords used in search engines, referred sites etc.

karthimx, May 3, 2010 IP
  3. Drashou

Drashou Peon

Best Answers:
    It simply tells you how many visitors come to your website and gives you an in-dept analysis of where they come from, how did they find your site, how long did they spend on it, which pages they viewed and MUCH MUCH MORE.

The best way I can explain it briefly....
    Google Analytics is like like your website's accountant..but for traffic (instead of finance)

Drashou, May 3, 2010 IP
  4. Mary William

Mary William Guest

Best Answers:
    According to Google Analytics, we can know which promotion way is the best for our website.

Mary William, May 4, 2010 IP
  5. whitespparow

whitespparow Peon

Best Answers:
    Google Analytics is one kind of tool using that you can track your visitors which comes to your site. you can see that which keywords used by your visitors and the search engines, you can keep track of the country, city and traffic source, visitors type etc.

whitespparow, May 4, 2010 IP
  6. john.parker24

john.parker24 Peon

Best Answers:
    Google analytics, help you to track your visitors location, as well, the keyword used to search. It also show visitors from image result.

john.parker24, May 4, 2010 IP
  7. jtcne

jtcne Peon

Best Answers:
    I use it for all of my blogs, landing pages, etc. It's very useful to know how many unique visitors you're getting, where they're coming from (especially when doing search engine optimization), and what keywords are driving that traffic. You may find out that you're attracting visitors for a specific keyword and then you may decide you want to optimize your on-page SEO efforts directly for that keyword and drive even more traffic.

jtcne, May 4, 2010 IP
  8. axelv

axelv Peon

Best Answers:
    Google Analytics is the enterprise-class web analytics solution that gives you rich insights into your website traffic and marketing effectiveness. Powerful, flexible and easy-to-use features now let you see and analyze your traffic data in an entirely new way. With Google Analytics, you're more prepared to write better-targeted ads, strengthen your marketing initiatives and create higher converting websites

axelv, May 12, 2010 IP
  9. slimjim2010

slimjim2010 Peon

Best Answers:
    Google Analytics ROCKS!

You can learn all kinds of cool info about your site & visitors.

Something I just now found out about in Google Analytics, you can go to:

1) Google Analytics

2) Visitors/Screen Resolution

3) Click the Adsense Tab (middle of the screen)

The Adsense Tab will tell you how much money you made for each "Screen Resolution" from all of your sites visitors. You could use that info to try & increase your Asense profit from your site.

Example:
    I make the most Adsense money from visitors on my site, with a "Screen Resolution" size of 1024x768, so it would be wise for me to make sure my sites template looks good at 1024x768

I also get the most traffic (visitors) from that size resolution (31%).

slimjim2010, May 12, 2010 IP
  10. farasens

farasens Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    One interesting thing about Google Analytics is that you can target the exact keywords people type and see how much they cost.

Basicaly you can do a script and have a price for almost every long tail available, get some niche sites done and make money with google adsense.

farasens, May 12, 2010 IP
  11. ankushsinghal

ankushsinghal Peon

Best Answers:
    Google analytics, help you to track your visitors location as well the keyword used to search. Which pages of the website viewed by the web searchers and how much time they spend on that page.

ankushsinghal, May 12, 2010 IP
  12. clbyodo

clbyodo Peon

Best Answers:
    Google analytics allow you to track visitors coming from where and will give you full traffic analysis.

clbyodo, May 13, 2010 IP
  13. umi.gold

umi.gold Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    with google analytics you can keep track of the traffice to your site, location of the visitors and even the keywords they used to reach your site along with many other features. All over its a great tool

umi.gold, May 14, 2010 IP
  14. casius

casius Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello,

Google Analytics explain you how people search your site, how they explored it, and how you can improve their visitor experience.

casius, May 17, 2010 IP
  15. imricky

imricky Peon

Best Answers:
    Google Analytics is a great tool for webmasters for keeping the track of the website visitors.

imricky, May 31, 2010 IP
  16. rainier

rainier Peon

Best Answers:
    Google Analytics is a free tool that is used to track the traffic of your website. It gives you updates such as the source where your traffics are coming from, the particular keywords mostly searched and the detailed visitor statistics.

rainier, May 31, 2010 IP
  17. DPM Creative Group

DPM Creative Group Peon

Best Answers:
    GA was one of the most powerful implementations on our site and those of our clients. Think of it as a be all and end all to tracking and information updated daily. Powerful stuff.

DPM Creative Group, Jun 1, 2010 IP
  18. oldtiger

oldtiger Peon

Best Answers:
    Google Analytics gives you the proper tools and statistics needed to improve your marketing efforts, as you know which keywords and type of visitors contribute to your business objectives.

oldtiger, Jun 1, 2010 IP
  19. blakee

blakee Member

Best Answers:
    With GA you can easily give the visitors the exact thing they want. For ex: There is some French traffic, but most of the visitors don't stay on your site for long time or don't want to make purchases. So what do your site needs? Correct! French language! You wouldn never know about without GA.

blakee, Jun 4, 2010 IP
  20. seo.raj

seo.raj Active Member

Best Answers:
    Google Analytic important tool for online business. If you doing internet marketing and want to improve your online business. Then you need to use Google Analytic tool. It'll help you that how visitor come your site like which keyword, search engine or how many time stay on your site. You can see and analysis with help of google analytic that your site good or not for visitors behaviors.

Inkjet Printer | Corporate Awards

seo.raj, Jun 5, 2010 IP