1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What is gonig on with facebook?

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by msaad, Dec 17, 2008.

Is anyone else running into random bannings from facebook? i asked my gf to use her fb account to help me advertise for my website. Things worked fine for a while, then i thought i could be clever and get the $100 using the VISA business network. As soon as we did that ,her account got banned! (The ENTIRE account, not just ads account). I am now trying to get fb to restore her account.
    SEMrush
    I have seen people advertise $100 coupons, and i have seen people careful to ask whether those are VISA ones or not. Apparently there is something going on. Could someone please explain what is going on. Thanks in advance

msaad, Dec 17, 2008 IP
    SEMrush
  2. onlywin

onlywin Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hmm... they probably are having problems with coupons cheating and taking too extreme measures... I think they are wrong...

But be carefully with signing in different accounts of anything in the same computer because it probably cause problems to you... for example, a friend of mine has problems because he sign in at paypal at the same computer of a business partner of them...

onlywin, Dec 18, 2008 IP